main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Current logo submission(s)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Aug 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    http://www.geocities.com/jeditenken/img/SFFFlogoprotype.jpg

As mentioned before the only current submission for a logo is this one. So all those graphic artists out there who love to show off their skills feel free to design something the club would like, of course this is also completely voluntery so don't worry if you don't have the time. I am half way tempted to take down the words that I place on the border on the logo I made for SFFF. I thought it would be a good space filler and just words that describe friendship but is changable. Alright that's about it, good designing and creativity to you all. Submissions will be accepted till Sept. 1st and voting concerning that will start then till the 15th. All dates are subject to change if there is a valid reason.

2. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    great logo,,,,, just use it

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    As much as I would like to "Just use it" we still need a vote to legitimize it's occupation, and I think that's good. :)

4. Darth_Evil_II

Darth_Evil_II Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2003
    The Rock votes for exhibit A

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol Considering the only exhibit is "A" it's not much of a choice.

Sorry to say this Rock but since we've never seen you in person your not "registered" on the main list we've assembled. The next SF Fan Force meeting is on the 13th and will be before the end of voting on the 15th. So if we see you by then and confirm your name and who you are etc... That would be nice and then you can vote. This has to do with security because we've had problems in the past. It was really... we'll let's not even go there. Anyway, I hope you understand.

6. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    Then you $%^& for Brains and The Rock, Stone Cold whoever the hell you are need to show up in person to a meeting and then all will be good.

7. Darth_Evil_II

Aug 15, 2003
    I understand Ming....I'm hoping that I can make it to the next meeting...that is if I don't have to work that day...but I'll see what I can do because I really want to start participating in all of the activities

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Good to hear DE2, and Six that was uncalled for man.

9. Rogue6

Mar 12, 2002
    What was uncalled for? I guess you missed the posted by (****_for_Brains) that's who I was talking to in my post. If any of these people/person would like to officially represent themselves at a meeting, then their voice and vote will be heard.

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    LOL... yeah I did miss the post obviously... My bad, didn't have the logistic information on that.

11. Darth_Evil_II

Aug 15, 2003
    thats pretty funny...ROFL!!! but one thing guys, that character SforB wasn't me. I like the brama bull and steve austin, but SforB was not me. LOL!!

12. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Nah it's just the way things sounded after that other post was taken down. An easy mistake to make me thinks.

13. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Hey Rogue 6..ya better come to the next meeting (*wink*) to back up your ish...I heard why you didnt make it to the last one so Im just kidding. Hope you can make it to the next one...we have a lot of birthdays to celebrate!

To stay on target...um...logo...yeah ...& logo this...& logo that ;)

14. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Wait!! Im about to submit exibit B!!!

15. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Exhibit B... Sounds interesting... :)

16. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    im sorry, there isn't going to be an exhibit B... It's just that my production is going through some hardships(I broke my camera) and ive been really busy trying to pay for another one by doing freelance editing. If anyone wants some professional editing done, email me at erickrsteiner@hotmail.com I also do wedding videos.

17. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Well most likely the logo deadline will be extended due to the lack of choices. It's not much of a democratic decision is it's just one choice. lol... However, I think the logo I made looks darn good but I'm biased of course. lol Sorry to hear about your camera Eric. That sucks...

18. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I'm moving this thread back to the top as well since it's also important. Since we have only one design for the logo, the deadline to submit a prototype logo will be extended to at least next month sometime in October and voting will be for a week once there is some democratic competition. For all those graphic artist out there who love to show off their skillz feel free to submit what you think the SF Fan Force should look like or be. If you can draw it on paper and turn it over to me I could scan it and put it online for folks to see or have someone else scan it and put it on so people can see online. Otherwise I think my logo design "wins" by default because I think we need one soon, not that I would mind... lol So come on already! Gimme a run for my credits here! ;)

19. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Okay the new deadline to submit a design for a logo should be the end of September and then voting will commence till October 18th which will most likely the date of the next SF Fan Force meeting unless there is heavy opposition. I assume two weeks is enough time for all those talented folks out there slaving away for the perfect logo to finish their master works. I know Erick is working on a version that will blow us away... Oh and one more time, that other logo you made was CLASSIC!! lol...

20. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    We will definately put the "other" logo somewhere on the website....like an easter egg if you will...lol...too funny...you guys are riot!

21. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol... yeah it's too good to just toss out. haha...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.