main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Current storyline of Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ichijin, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichijin

Ichijin Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Hey all. I am new to the whole fan scene here, and was just curious if anyone had good links to current timeline info, etc. in the Star Wars Universe? I know the Games had advanced well past episode 6 in the movie, and as far as I understand it, that is the new storyline. Just looking for a good site with lots of information (Rather than having to piece it together from playing the games. Heh.) Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. EchoThree76

EchoThree76 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    TFN Has probably the best time line there is.

3. Ichijin

Ichijin Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Heh, shows how much I was paying attention then. I didnt even notice it. Thanks.

4. Ichijin

Ichijin Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Hmm... Doesnt seem to include the information I was searching for. The games are WELL after the current timeline. (They are supposed to be the "current" timeline as far as I understood it) The characters from all the books (which is what all of the timelines I can find seem to reference) are long dead in the game's timeline. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 is the latest addition, I believe) Skywalker, etc. has been dead for a LONG time in that time line.

The information I am looking for is the current status of the Sith (base locations, etc.), the current status of the new Jedi (as they are no longer like the Jedi of old), important galactic events (current leaders of other worlds, important battles, etc.) Hope this is a bit more informative on what I am looking for. Thanks.

5. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Here's your problem, KOTOR 2 happens thousands of years BEFORE the movies, not afterward... you're on the wrong side of the movies :p Luke Skywalker's not dead in that game, he hasn't even been born yet... Besides, there are FAR better games out there than KOTOR, IMHO :D

6. Ichijin

Ichijin Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    Heh, that would definatly explain why I cannot seem to find the timeline info I was searching for. Thanks.

7. Darth_Mangle

Darth_Mangle Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 9, 2004
    There are also games that go during SW and after.

Like The Dark Forces Series with Kyle Katarn. And the Jedi Outcast/Jedi Academy(takes place after the Dark Forces series).

Games better than KOTOR? Maybe the Dark Forces series...but not much else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.