Spring, MO Current Tv shows, DVDs, and other things I like to let people know about.

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Notclown-Joker, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    June 13. You may want to take a look at the extras to see if it's worth the upgrade if you own the previous release. I can't tell if it's a new video transfer or the same one as before with more goodies.
  2. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    June 20th sees the 4th season of Newsradio. The last great season of my favorite sitcom.
  3. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    I love that show too, they were saying the DVD box set was going to have some sort of Family Guy crossover in the rumor mill.

Thanks for the date on the Princess Bride too.
  4. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Darth Maul light sabers have arrived at Borders. If you're feeling stupid, you can buy two and put them together to make the double-sided one. No joke. Just incredibly pricey.
  5. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    I know bigbadtoystore.com had the double one for preorder, so you do not have to buy 2 of them. I think they had a better price too.
  6. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I am holding out for Obi-Wan's (of course :D )... though Maul's look cool. :D
  7. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tick the animated series will be released sometime in late August. It might just be my fav. kids show.
  8. shcook1138 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Spoon!
  9. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    Any idea when Obi's is coming out?
    I do not get the newsletter.
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I have a question... has anyone heard of a show on USA called 'The 4400'? I saw preview for it tonight, and it looks pretty interesting...
  11. Princess_Robin Jedi Master

star 4
    hmm can't say that I have...what did it seem to be about? Not that I watch much outside of the world of CSI...lol

And the only release dates that I know for DVDs are anime...so unless you want to know the release dates for Green Green, Oh! My Goddess and of the such I wont bother y'all with it...lol
  12. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    I haven't heard of that one Christina.

The Producers comes out May 5th :D
  13. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    It looks like Darkwing Duck will be arriving in late August with the Tick estimated date seems to be the 29th. "I am the terror that flaps in the night"
  14. DarthShoey Jedi Master

star 4
    Christina - "The 4400" is that about alien abductees that come back/are released?

I believe I remember seeing previews for it, but never did see it come on. It looked good.
  15. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Yes it is. I guess it is ready to go into its third season with Season 2 due out on DVD next month! I will have to find it for sure, and it is listed showing on USA at 12am on Thursdays. Not a promblem for me... :D
  16. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    My dad has been watching 4400 and said it's really good. I remember him telling me to watch it, but I was too lazy to figure out what day/channel/time it was on.
  17. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm gonna go broke on July 18. In addition to the first season of the Incredible Hulk we will have. . .
    Amazing Stories! for ERP of $49.98 you can see Mark Hamill in old age make-up. There are a ton of stars in this first season for mor info take a look here http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5494
  18. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    I just saw that too! I already have JAG and NCIS preordered. Plus Dh wants Pinky and the Brain................
  19. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    About The 4400: Everyone who had ever been abducted by aliens (some from the early 1900's?) are all suddenly dropped back on Earth. (There are 4,400 of them.) They are all exactly as they were when they were abducted, they haven't aged at all. And they all have a gift such as now being healers or clairvoyant, etc. I think it sounds pretty interesting...maybe I should start watching it. Especially if the last couple of seasons are on dvd now.
  20. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    They are on DVD, I have them ordered from Net Flix. It sounds really good. Too bad it wasn't advertised more, but then with my school schedule it could have been and I missed it.
  21. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Bruce Campbell fans rejoice! Jack of All Trades Boxset will be released no date yet. I will keep you informed. Also new office tonight on NBC.
  22. Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Master

star 3
    I am not a big Trekie but I do love the character "Q". I see that june 6th, the "Q" box set of ST:TNG is coming out.
    Just wanted to let you all know.
  23. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
  24. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    oops, you bet me Scott!! Yay! Can't wait!
  25. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    no pepsi commerial in Jabba's place! I must own them. I know several that will. Thank goodness Lucas listened to the fans at last.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.