main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Currently unapproved story by Smitches

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Aight, I know this story hasn't been sent to Corey yet, but I want EVERYONE to see it before it gets smashed or trashed. So please, everyone, tell me what you think!
    NOTE: I know it's ending is controversial, and it's a cliffhanger, but there will be a sequal written once my English teacher gets off the speed and slows down a bit.

The Overcome of Hatred

The night was humid. The only sound present were those of footsteps, and heavy breathing. Young Anakin Solo ran through the swamps of Dagobah, continuing his Jedi training with his uncle Luke. The sweat dripped off the young Padawan's forhead, splashing on the ground as he went.

"Good," said Luke, watching closely. "You are doing great. Feel around you."

Anakin continued, keeping a brisk pace as he went. Rocks were strapped to his back to challenge his strength, and he hunched slightly as he went.

"That's enough," ordered Luke, when Anakin finally reached him. "You may take off the rocks now and rest." Anakin readily did so, sitting on the uproots of a fallen tree.

"Uncle," he said, "How does physical exercise fit with the force if the force is around us in spirit?"
    Luke laughed at the question. He had once pondered this too while training with Master Yoda, but never asked.
    "Because the force binds us totally, as a whole. Your body can not live without spirit, and your spirit can not succed without body. It's all one large circle of the force."

The boy thought of this for a while, and stood up.
    "I think I'm ready, I think I can now face an opponent in a duel."
    "You truly think so?" Said Luke, questioning the boy's confidence.
    "Yes"
    "Well, then tomorrow when we meet up with your brother and sister, I will have you fight Jaina. She needs training also."

The two of them packed into their star cruiser, and set off to Endor to meet with the others.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you alright?" asked the worried Leia Solo, looking at Han. He was staring at a picture of his old friend, Chewbacca, who was destroyed while trying to save a planet. Han got up, and nodded back to her.
    "Yes," he said, "I'll be okay."
    She smiled at his response as the door opened up.
    "Hi mom!" cried Anakin, all excited about his uncle's decision to let him battle against his sister. "I'm going to fight Jaina tomorrow! In a lightsaber battle!"
    Leia looked up at Luke, uncertain about his decision.
    "Is he ready?" she asked.
    "Yes, he is coming along greatly, I believe that he'll do great," he replied giving her comfort. "We'll have to leave tomorrow morning to Courasant to meet up with Jaina and Jacen, the battle will be there. So everyone get their sleep."
    The Solo family got into their rooms and slept, while Luke went into the other complex, and met up with Mara Jade.
    "Hello," she said, greeting him as he entered.
    "Tomorrow I'm going to have Anakin fight Jaina on Courasant, so we'll have to leave in the morning."
    The two went to sleep, not waking up once until the morning.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The sun rose high over Endor as the Millenium Falcon and Luke's X-Wing roared into space. Leia, Mara Jade and Anakin all tried getting some sleep on the bunks provided in the Millenium Falcon, and Han piloted alone. Looking at the empty seat next to him reminded him of Chewbacca, and yet again, Han became sad. Memories of his co-pilot ran in his head. How they escaped the Imperial fleet many times in the Falcon, how they fought together while escaping the Death Star, and how Chewbacca was always there for his three children.
    "Hey there," called Luke over the intercomm. "You're slowing down a bit, is everything ok?"
    Han jolted a bit and realized he had been day dreaming.
    "Yah, I'm fine," Han replied, "Just a little tired."
    "Well, we don't have too much further to go ol' man, so just hang in there."
    Han smirked at that comment, and flew ahead of Luke, racing him to Courosant. Luke laughed at Han's attempt to p

2. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    I like it, I just don't like the fact that you killed me...I mean Boba Fett! :(

3. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    It's the best one I've seen yet...besides Woofer's. Despite the fact that the cool characters were killed off! :(

4. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Great story Mitch. Very dramatic and not for the faint-hearted!

5. Jedi_Padawan_Padme

Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 20, 2001
    very cool story. I don't know much about Jacen, Jaina and the little Anikin, but it was still a cool story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.