main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Cursed Waters {An Anakin/Tahiri fic} *COMPLETED ON MAY 23rd, 2006 - page 7*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Courtney_Solo, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    Title: Agressions V: Cursed Waters
    Author(s): Courtney_Solo
    Genre: Dunno, alot?
    Keyword: Exar Kun
    Summary: {A Junior Jedi Knights Epic}
    Disclaimer: This is not my world, even though sometimes I do wish I could own STARWARS, even change it around a bit (Star by Star, ANAKIN SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED!!!) I don't own any of it, I only own the bits and peices that I write.
    Notes: Special Thanks to ZebulaNebula and -RebelScum-, who gave me this idea and didn't steal it for their own! :D All spelling errors are my own.

This is Number 5 in my series Agressions

CoverArt for Mara Jade's Early Life

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/18e8dd69.jpg]

CoverArt for Ghosts of the Past

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/GhostsofthePast2ejpgmsgCA534784-4EC.jpg]

CoverArt for Death Defied

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/16b4c47f.jpg]

CoverArt for Betrayed

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/b804a72f.jpg]

CoverArt for Cursed Waters (obviously this fic)

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/starwarsfreak1993/ea14ab06.jpg]

Thank You!

@};- ~Courtney_Solo~ @};-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARACTERS, In order of showing:

Anakin Solo: Jedi Padawan: Male Human; Home Planet: Unknown
    Tahiri Veila: Jedi Padawan: Female Human; Home Planet: Tatooine
    Luke Skywalker: Jedi Master: Male Human; Home Planet: Tatooine
    Mara Jade Skywalker: Jedi Master: Female Human; Home Planet (according to Mara Jade's Early Life): Coruscant
    Leia Organa Solo: Cheif of State: Female Human; Home Planet: Alderaan
    Han Solo: Owner of the Millenium Falcon and husband to Cheif of State: Leia Organa Solo; Home Planet: Corellia
    Tionne: Jedi Master: Female; Home Planet: Unknown
    Exar Kun: Sith Lord: Male; Home Planet: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But what if I don't like it here?" 11 year old, Anakin Solo asked his Uncle Luke Skywalker as he was guided up the steps towards the temple.

"There are many students, you are bound to make at least ONE friend. And everyone knows that
    if you have a friend life can never be all THAT bad." Anakin looked up at the large building.

"What if no one likes me?"

"Someone is bound to like you! Now come, many Jedi Masters are awaiting your arival!"

***************************************************************************************

"Aunt Mara, what do I need to do first?" Tionne was leading Anakin to the fellowship room.
    She motioned to all the Padawans and Masters in the room, playing tag or staring at an intense game of Sabacc.

"Make a friend." She said, then walked off.

One person stood out at the Sabacc table however, a small girl, around nine, holding cards and smiling gleefully, as if she were winning. Aparrently, she was.

"Yes!" She cried out, and jumped down from her chair. "I won! Again!" She continued her victory dance while her astounded opponents looked down at their cards and back to the playing feild.

"Every time." One of them, with glistening white hair mumbled. She got up, and upon seeing Anakin came over to him.

"Hello, Anakin. I'm Tionne. Welcome to the Jedi Academy." The girl who had been dancing came over to them.

"Anakin? Anakin Solo? I'm Tahiri Veila. Tionne said that you'd be coming soon, but I didn't know when. I had planned to greet you down at the landing plateform with Master Skywalker when you a

2. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    I like it. Will you post more soon?

3. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    I already know how this turns out. :(

-The Scummy-

4. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    This looks pretty good. Can't wait for more.

5. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Very interesting beginning.:) Would love to read more. If you're sending PMs, please pass one along my way.

6. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I know for a fact this will be interesting. Keep at it.

7. Kar_Rostu

Kar_Rostu Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2004
    Ooh, nice one. I never really got a chance to read this whole series, but I like what you're doing with this.

Julian

8. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    GAH! So many replies! :) Here goes:

Mystragurl:
    I like it. Will you post more soon?

Of course! I will post more..today! (Hopefully) :D

-RebelScum-: I already know how this turns out. frown

Shush! Don't say anything. *waves threatening fist in front of his face*

Jek_Windu: This looks pretty good. Can't wait for more.

Thanks! Your fic gave me the idea to make Annie and Tahiri little kids. (Please PM me when another post is up on it by the way... !! :D )

MirandaFair: Very interesting beginning. Would love to read more. If you're sending PMs, please pass one along my way.

Will do! I'm glad that you're enjoying it! (The beginning, anyways)

ZebulaNebula: I know for a fact this will be interesting. Keep at it.

Oh I will! The story is gonna be pretty close to what I IMed you yesterday. A little more spooky though.

Kar_Rostu: Ooh, nice one. I never really got a chance to read this whole series, but I like what you're doing with this.

I've read the whole series. It got kinda annoying once you've read 'Tahiri loved the feel of the cool,smotth temple stones' six times. :D SO, I'm trying to remake it. Who knows how far this will go!

Thank you to everyone who has read this! I will update A.S.A.P.!!!

@};- Courtney_Solo @};-

9. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    "Gather around, Padawans." Tionne's voice floated through Tahiri unfocused mind, she was thinking about a dream she had had the previous night. It was one she had had all her life, accept this time one small detail was different. Her new friend, Anakin Solo, had been in it, trying to save her.

"Tahiri, they're waiting for you." Anakin whispered to her, she jumped startled and sat beside Anakin.

"A long time ago, the spirits of a forgotton race would haunt a river that flows even today, right here on Yavin 4-" Many of the Padawans eyes grew an inch wider than before. "-they would wait at the waters edge when people, even children, would come to the river to bathe, this was obviously before refreshers." A padawan let out a shaky laugh.

"When their unsuspecting victims dived in the water, they would take 'em, and no one would ever hear from their friends again. No one even found their bodies."

"Geez." Tahiri whispered to Anakin. "This must be what Tionne went to the library ward for."

"I think she should have saved this story for the older kids." Anakin shivered.

"-People have come to believe that the spirits inhabit monsters called krakana, who only eat force-sensitive people." Everyone accept Tahiri and Anakin gasped.

"The End." All the padawans sat staring. "You may go to your masters now children." Anakin thought he saw a slight grin on Tionne's face, one by one the padawans slowly got up and exited the room silently.

"That was a really short story, shorter than yesterdays." Tahiri said to Anakin. "Wanna get something to eat? It's almost lunch time and the bell is gonna ring in like three seconds."

~3 seconds later~

"RIIIIIIIING!"

"How'd you know that?" Anakin asked her, astounded.

"I memorized the time it comes on everyday, it's set on a timer." Tahiri giggled, then sighed.
    "Anakin, I also need to tell you about something." Anakin sensed that it was urgent so he nodded and followed Tahiri to a table.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?"

"All my life, I've had the same exact dream. I'm on a raft in a swiftly flowing river, a huge wave comes and knockes me out, and I always wake up when I hit the water. But this time I didn't . This time I was thrashing around, I couldn't see much, the waves were kinda blinding me, but I saw the raft, and YOU were in it."

Oooohhhh, so this is what his brother Jacen was telling him about, girls get crushes on guys and have random dreams about them. Oh, great, His one friend...

"No, Anakin, that's not it! I don't know what it is, but you were in it, and I've only just met you!"

"But what do you think it means?"

"I think I have to go down to the river and find out." She replied confidentally.

"Well, your my new friend, so count me in." He smiled, trying his best to give her the famous Solo-grin.

"Thanks, Anakin." She frowned. "I'm your only friend?"

"Uh..yeah." He looked at the ground sheepishly.

"I can be your best friend if you want, I like you...as a friend." She grinned. He nodded.

"OK, I'll meet you in your room tonight so we can make plans about when we should go." They shook hands, this was going to be an adventure of a lifetime.

10. Kar_Rostu

Oct 31, 2004
    Nice one, yet again. I like how Anakin reacted to her dream. Typical kid.

11. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Interesting. Hopefully they'll be careful at the river.

12. VIII

VIII Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2005
    Good.
    I´m going to like to see Exar´s fitt into this story...

13. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Great post. I really want to see where this ends up. Can't wait for more.

14. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Awesome, Gurl. You write Anakin well. I'm so happy I could [face_dancing]

15. MirandaFair

Jun 13, 2005
    "-People have come to believe that the spirits inhabit monsters called krakana, who only eat force-sensitive people." Everyone accept Tahiri and Anakin gasped.

"The End."

^[face_laugh] ^ That was great! [face_laugh] ^

You have such a nice timing to your stories. Really enjoying this. I'm amazed at how quickly you update. I'm quite a slow-poke, myself. ;)

16. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    New Reader!

Thanks 4 checking this out VIII! Welcome to the boards! I hope you enjoy this as much as I'm having fun writing it!

Current PM list:

Briman
    Jek_Windu
    MirandaFair
    Kar_Rostu
    Mystragurl
    -RebelScum-
    ZebulaNebula
    and VIII

VIII: PLease PM me if you do not want to be included in my PM list! Thank you!

17. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    This post is deticated to Lola64, I really liked her username and decided to use it! Thanks Lola!

THE MAN BENEATH THE HOOD

"Tionne was mean to tell that story." A little padawan whispered out loud to no one in particular. Tahiri smirked and Anakin nudged her. Tionne had told Tahiri that story many times before, so she was used to it and laughed at it in private. Anakin had heard the story at a very young age and insisted that it was safe to go anywhere, he had used 'No krakana' to step into many evil lairs.

"Anakin, when do you think night will come?" Tahiri asked him.

"When it's supposed to," He answered teasingly. "-In three hours." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't blame me for being impatient! I have had this dream all my life, if I fulfil whatever is supposed to happen, maybe it'll stop! That would be great, because then I won't be sticky and sweaty every morning." She chattered on, Anakin half-listened as he surveyed the lunch room.

"Hey,look! There's someone sitting by herself over there, let's go talk to her." Anakin said, pointing at the girl.

"'Talk' is the word." Tahiri joked back and followed him to her table.

"Hi, my name is Tahiri Veila, and his name is Anakin Solo. Why are you sitting alone?" Tahiri babbled, the girl looked up from her plate.

"Hello, my name is Lola. Please sit." She motioned gracefully to her table.

"Wow, you're nice. Are you a princess? I mean, I can try to act graceful, but I don't do too well." Lola grinned.

"I am Princess Lola Djo. My sister Princess Tenel Ka Djo came here to learn her abilities and enjoyed it so much I thought it might be nice to visit. Unfortunately, I haven't made many friends."

"Well, you just made two." Anakin said before Tahiri could begin. "Why are you sad?"

She frowned. "A friend of mine has just disappeared, and I am worried for him." She looked down at her plate, which she hadn't even touched.

"What's his name? Maybe we can help you find him. I'm good at finding things. I used to hafta find specific shells on Tatooine, and there is practically nothing but sand over there so-"

"Tahiri... 'nuff said." Anakin nudged her.

"His name is Palvon. I don't know his last name, but he is an elderly man. He fishes quite frequently down at the river, on free days he used to come and get permission from Master Skywalker to take me for a ride on his raft. But now he does not come, it has been like this for almost a week, and he has not even called to explain his absense." Lola began to sob.

"Don't cry, Lola. Please. We'll help you find him, don't worry." Tahiri looked back at Anakin for back-up.

"Yeah, we'll find him." He said. A bell rang.

"That's the bedtime bell. Lola, why don't you meet us down at the river during out free time, we can start looking for him then." Tahiri suggested, she frowned.

"I am not allowed to leave the temple without an adult, and I am afraid that Master Skywalker will think me foolish."

"I know my Uncle, he'll let us go by ourselves, or he'll come with us." Anakin assured her before Tahiri practically dragged him away.

"See you tomorrow, my friends!" Lola called after them. "It was very nice to become aquainted."
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"OK, here's the plan. Since we have plans with Lola during free time we'll hafta take time off before them to search the river."

"But, that's impossible. Plus, if we find her friend for her first maybe he'll let us take his raft."

"What if it's deflated!?"

"We'll inflate it back up." Anakin nodded. "Yeah, this should work. Let's concentrate on finding ol' Palvon, then we can plan for the river ride." Tahiri agreed begrudgingly.

"All right, let's do it. I'll see you tomorrow morning, let's see if we can eat breakfast with Lola."

"See you."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~ A Week Earlier~

"Good sir, may I borrow your raft?

18. MirandaFair

Jun 13, 2005
    *snags first*

There's no use in keeping this old fool anyways. "Well, then. I guess I'll have to do this the easy way." The man extended his hand and Palvon fell to the ground, dead.

"Thank you for your generosity." The Dark Man chuckled. "You've been most helpful."

What a cliffie! This keeps getting more and more interesting. [face_dancing] Loving it!

19. VIII

VIII Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 16, 2005
    Ahhh, Great..
    Who could that Hooded man be??

20. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    *plays Jaws music* hehehe...I love writting cliffies! :D [face_devil]

The Hooded Man is [face_devil] IMO. ;)

Courtney

21. Kar_Rostu

Oct 31, 2004
    Nice one. I doubt this is the same 'Dark Man' as in 'I, Jedi' but who knows.

22. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Oh, this is getting even more interested. Gurl, you never fail to amaze :D

23. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    Fascinating. I thought TK was an only child, though.

24. Jek_Windu

Jan 26, 2003
    Another great post. So in this, TK has a sister....or is it just a trick? Can't wait for more.

25. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    ZebulaNebula: Tenel Ka was a little older, about Jacen and Jaina's age in this fic, I had to make that arrangement to add Lola Djo. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks to everyone else! I don't have time to write personal replies, but I appriciate all of it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.