main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Custom Figure Descriptions-please

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by arrowheadpodracer, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Ok im workin on piggy, cilgal, Jag fel, & an older Kyp Durron. if anyone knows where i can find a description of clothing, hair (doesnt jag have a grey streak),eye color, etc-for any of them-let me know. Im thinkin piggy wears a grey & black flight suit with the Wraiths-but whats grey & whats black? & cilgal is blue right ?not orange like ackbar-i know some of you are masters of the database & i would like to find stuff right from the books-not the insiders guide to the NJO.
    any help here would be hot.

2. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    The new essential guide of characters has pictures of them ALL

3. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    full costume shots-or just head shots-im really trying for acuracy on piggys flight suit- i think its mostly grey with a black stripe down the sleeve

4. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    ok, so i lied. No Piggy. Only a head shot of Jagged Fel, because he's just barely becoming a main character. Kyp Durron, full body shot with lightsaber and all.

5. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Blast! how about cilgal the mon cal jedi ?

6. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I didn't find a description of her in the CUSWE, but I'll try to look it up in the JA trilogy tonight. BTW - Cilghal might make it easier to look up.

HINT: I wouldn't mind if you made a Depa Bilaba figure, I would even pay you for it. I also have great shots of her from the Databanks & the ETM TPB comic

7. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    Ill definitely try a Depa fig!- i have an adi gallia body i could repaint(or not-your call)for a female jedi (w/cloak or without?)-but i dont know who i would use for the head-maybe endor celebration leia?- with new eyes, hair color, the forehead dot -it should be pretty good! any pics you can send vial e-mail ? ill get right on it-maybe even have it for you when you get back from C2--- & dont even mention paying for it

8. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    While you're at it, can you make me one? I'll pay you bucho bucks for it. It's my Fan Fic. So Far I have a Jedi Outcast skin for it, working on some SW galactic Battlegrounds scenarios with Rory, a website, drawings. A custom figure would just kick everything's ass! I need a Post-jedi Order version which i svery easy to do. He wears Mandalorian Armor, silver like Jango's but instead of blue jumpsuit, it's black. He doesn't wear a helmet of course. And I've already got a metal saber hilt for him (Anakin Hangar Duel :)) I just don't know about the head :(

9. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    damn JO that sounds awesome! i have my own figures face made & i keep changing the body cause i cant decide ! right now im an x-wing pilot.
    i would totally make that for you! i would just need direction & like you said-the head---keep in mind- a change of hair color ,hair style, eye color-maybe a beard-it makes a BIG difference to me-so you dont have to pick something to obscure- in fact-please dont! ive made sveral figs for people & i dig it.

10. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    the insider had some cool pics of the NJO charactors a few months ago . the encyclopideia is good too .

11. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    AHPR...yu do the same thing with figures that I used to do with the lead minatures.....I used to mod them heavily and make all the joints move with ball-joints!

12. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    jeez kit!i dont change any joints though! i swap heads & bodies & repaint. when i bought 'i, jedi' i thought the cover looked great so i tried to re-create it- i ended up doin like 6 corran figs, wait...7-all at different stages of his life- it just took off from there & every once in awhile i get the bug. waddaya say kit-any figure ideas ? c'mon- everybody wants their own action figure!
    well...I do!

13. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea, if yu can find an older, human Jedi, yu can go crazy and make one of me in my armour....oh, wait, yu'll need to see it first....and it's not done.....LOL!!! Thanks fer the offer tho...very kewl!

Yu should do mods fer people, and start yur own Net biz, bro!

14. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    thats what everybody tells me- & i would love to, but i wouldnt even know how to start something like that. how cool thogh-just think-being able to get an action figure made of anyone-in any costume, any size, etc. that would rock!!!

15. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Well AHPR, it looks like you've got quite a nice little business going on here! When you get everyone else's figure done, and you're totally boared out of your mind, and of course if you don't mind, could you make a Padme in her white battle costume? I think it's going to become a trademark thing for me. ;) I love homemade stuff like this, sometimes they're better than the figures!

*SB*

16. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Found a pic of Piggy (action figure) for ya, but his flight suit's orange...

Piggy

Hope this helps...

*SB*

17. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    wow- i may have volunteered myself for alot of work- but thats ok- a group of RMFF figures would be so awesome! that would definitely be a fan force first!
    for now-im off to school- the custom figs are what got me back into art class to begin with & now I just wanna stay home & work on them!i better be careful
    maybe someone with a digital camera could help me get em on the rmff site-assuming you guys like em--i have like 20 or 25 (including me, my wife & 3 friends)- i do have some sorta crappy pics i could show to give you an idea of quality so you could approve them first-theyr on disk somewhere at home-Ill find em-who should i show ?

18. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I can do that when I get back. Plus I can make even bad pix look decent, ask Tim (j/k).

19. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    how much for a custom darth hair and sith chick ? that would be the coolest thing to have your own action figure !

20. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    thanks for the Piggy pic starblazer!- it does help- alot!- mine is pretty similar except im swapping the feet & hands too- i just thought the small human ones looked wrong-Ill be sure to compare mine to that one when im done-see which looks cooler- i sure hope mine does, now that ive announced it!
    Great pictures Zoo thats perfect-Il be honest-its gonna be a little harder than just a head swap & maybe repaint- i wanna do that hairstyle so i may need to sacrifice a couple leias with braids- Ill cut em off, etc. i can usually find figs loose & damaged to use for parts so its not a money issue- just time & availability- the body is different too-shes like, all cloak! i may have to take a liittle liberty there- but i think if the head works out -itll look like her. Ill start lookin for parts tomorow & let you know when its done- ASAP
    i could always make a figure with white robes and blue over it ? that would look cool. wait..., where have i seen that...?

21. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    damn i type slow-i missed your post DH- no problem- ill make a figure for anyone ! its just a matter of planning it out with you- getting the parts -i have lots of paints, glues, knives, files, etc.- so all i need are the figure parts- some are easy- but I think a Fett for JO might be tough right now. anyway- if any body wants one -pm me & we can work it out- i have a possible....5 ?
    aside from the 4 NJO ones im doin now

22. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    My figure is probably the easiest to do. Just uses the Jango Fett from Kamino Escape. Don't want the backpack or the grappling hook. Repaint the head, get rid of the full beard and just have a simple goatee. That should be about it lol. Repaint him from blue to black. I would attempt it but I'd rather leave it up to the pro. I'll definitely pay for the Jango Figure + whatever else you need!

23. darth_hair

May 8, 2001
    SWEET , WE COULD PLAN IT WHEN WE GET BACK .

24. arrowheadpodracer

Apr 9, 2002
    ok DH- im hoping to have ZOOs & JOs done by then- & my 4 NJOs are almost done- if you see a good deal on a fig you wanna use- grab it- i usually go to mile high in thornton- lots of good loose figs- so dont spend alot- i also have leftovers here

25. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Yea!!! We could have an all RMFF RPG game(in full-on action format!!!).....too wicked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.