main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Custom Graphics

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I think we should have some custom graphics on this page. Some of the other fanforces have their own logo at the top and their own color scheme. So, let's get to work on our own. I've been working on a few ideas, and I know there other creative people here. So, let's see what we can come up with. If you create an image, post a link so we can all check it out.

Here are the sizes the graphics have to be:

Side Bar: 32 x 465 pixels
    Logo Banner: 764 x 110
    Background: 764 x 110
    Curve: 69 x 67

(hey, I made my 500th post)

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    http://chiss_dude.tripod.com/allhtml.html

Thats my graphic site

3. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Here's three banners that I threw together.

Link

They are not my best work. I just threw em together using a free banner maker program so they are kinda grainy. I can do a few good ones using photoshop. But just wanted to know what direction we are going as far as banners. We could make some with all of us in it holding lightsabers and such.

4. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    #2 is awesome!!!

5. Pub_Cat

Pub_Cat Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    I like the Jedi Temple one! :D :D

Palpatine's office is cool too. :)

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    The Jedi Council one looks good. Can you resize them to the dimensions I posted, I'd like to see what they'd look like with the forums.

7. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Um, guys, my computer gives me a big ACCESS DENIED sign and then my browser won't let me get back to TF.N. What gives?

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That's odd.

9. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Congrats on 500th. post, Mogook and it still says in big bold letters: ACCESS DENIED and then locks the computer so I can't get back to TF.N.

10. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I don't understand that. Where is the error? Does a box pop up and say it? Or, is it a webpage that says Access Denied?

11. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Is it my webpage that you cannot access Isbeth?

12. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    The whole screen goes grey with a big orange sign that says ACCESS DEINED! And then I can't get back to TF.N unless I re-boot. In all the years I have used my computer, this has never happened to me.

13. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That's really wierd. When you say entire screen, do you mean the entire computer screen, or just the browser window?

14. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    The entire computer screen. Yes, DRK_HMLT your web page.

15. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Muawhahahahaha!!! It's my Dark Schwartz taking over your computer Isbeth!! Your puny skillz are no match for the power of the Dark Schwartz!! :D

Seriously though I have no idea why my page doesn't work for you. Does anyone else have any problems seeing it?

16. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Nope, I don't have any problems, atleast with the webpage. 8-}

17. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    Ok, I've made one so far with a bespin theme. Link . I didn't feel like changing any of the colors of the board though, I just did the graphics. I had fun making it, so I think I'm going to try an Endor one & if I have time, maybe some more. Let me know what you think. :D

18. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    That looks good, I like that. I did one on Tatooine, I'll try to get it up so everyone can see it. I also fooled around with the colors on there.

19. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Still get an ACCESS DENIEDED sign and lock up with DRK_HMLT's. Lolipon's I have no trouble with. Looks great Lolipon!

20. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I was looking at the design I did, and the ones Lolipon and DRK_HLMT did. They all look great. But, most of the other custom forum pages from other Fanforces have pictures from their city or state in the top image.

I'd like to work on a design that has pictures of Baltimore, Annapolis, and other Maryland images. Can anyone post some links to clear and big images? They can't be small pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.