Knox, TN Custom icons for the board

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know a lot about this yet but I am going to start learning. I think I'm gonna try my hand at a customized Knoxville FanForce icon for our board members. Many FF chapters have them so I figure we can too. I figure I'll base it on the orange clonetrooper and I already tried one based on an icon that has already been approved for the JC.

The original:

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jconnatser/clonetrooper2.gif]

The alternate I made:

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jconnatser/clonetrooper.gif]

That gives you an idea. I may continue working on this image and go from there, but I'll have to see if that is allowable. I'll keep you guys posted on this and please feel free to add in your own thoughts and artistic talent if you can.

EDIT: Please note that you'll have to click on these to see them in the proper resolution and appearance.
  2. Jar Jar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I was looking for some assistance with this project because I am not an artist, and I found someone willing to help out. A fellow JCer Red_Oktobur is working on a group icon, and I have been trying to assist him with images and a format. Earlier today he sent me the idea he had for the new icon for our fanforce:

"Well, I'm going to use the pic you gave me of that one clone (a voltrooper of course), and have a background with clones holding the state flag with the nickname on the bottom."

I love this idea! I think it will look really good and I will definitely use it. I'm not a fan of Vol Football, but the inclusion of the State Flag gives it more of a total "Volunteer State" type of motiff, and I like that very much.

Anyway, big kudos to Red_Oktobur for his assistance and please show him your gratitude for putting in a lot of effort for us.
  3. Padawan519 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I really like the one you've done, James. And I think the idea of having the state flag in there is a good one-even if I am partial to Vol football :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.