Custom Icons submission thread

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Whimper, May 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    I like the Chiss and Kyle Katarn ones. :D

~*~Bria
  3. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    You have amazing artistic talent Theoron :D
  4. weezer Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I like the little jedi one.

I vote for that one

*looks around*

we do get to vote right...
  5. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Added a chissdude, Poogle the Lesser, Poogle the Lesser with Jango, and Bail Organa.
  6. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Theron, where did you get the picture for the chiss?
  7. Lolipon Jedi Knight

star 3
    I updated the Icon Maker Listing with Lil_Lisa and Jedi Greg Maddux's new address. Let me know if there are any problems.
  8. Project_Starscream Force Ghost

star 2
    Can you add icons of characters from the Galaxy of Fear series?
  9. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Project_Starscream: Tash and Zak? I could probably work on that tomorrow. :)

~*~Bria
  10. Project_Starscream Force Ghost

star 2
    Any or all of the following:

Tash Arranda
    Zak Arranda
    Mammon Hoole
    DV-9
    Borborygmus Gog
    D'Vouran
    Enzeen
    Eppon
  11. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Are there pictures of all of them? I'm only recalling Tash, Zak, and Hoole... but I can do any provided I find scans of covers. :)

~*`Bria
  12. Project_Starscream Force Ghost

star 2
    An Enzeen is on the cover of the first book (the special edition of it) but I don't know if that would work out since it's holographic. I seen pics of a non-special edition of it that has the planet D'Vouran instead. I think DV-9 appeared on a cover. Eppon appeared on the covered of the sixth book. I never seen a pic of Borborygmus Gog.
  13. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    I agree that the holographic covers probably wouldn't work. I will see what I can come up with though tomorrow. :)

~*~Bria
  14. Kadue Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks for the icon Bria. :)
  15. HandmaidenAnde Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kreleia, I really like your Rabé and Eirtaé icons. Always good to see handmaiden representation. :)

Bria, I just checked out your real people icons. Absolutely love the Ewan ones. I find it out that the JC has an icon for the model who played a briefly scene bounty hunter, but none for Ewan.

I've only read a few pages of this thread, but you guys have a lot of talent. Do you take requests? :) I would love to see the JC get a Dormé handmaiden icon before the new film comes out as well as another Episode I Obi-Wan. There's only one of him without the beard.

Great job everyone. I'm jealous. :)

MTFBWY,
    Andé
  16. HandmaidenAnde Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kreleia, I really like your Rabé and Eirtaé icons. Always good to see handmaiden representation. :)

Bria, I just checked out your real people icons. Absolutely love the Ewan ones. I find it out that the JC has an icon for the model who played a briefly scene bounty hunter, but none for Ewan.

I've only read a few pages of this thread, but you guys have a lot of talent. Do you take requests? :) I would love to see the JC get a Dormé handmaiden icon before the new film comes out as well as another Episode I Obi-Wan. There's only one of him without the beard.

Great job everyone. I'm jealous. :)

MTFBWY,
    Andé
  17. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    No problem, Kadue. :) You still have access to uploading them? Because while I was a VIP I took a look at all the admin/cr icons (never *used* them ;)) just to see and I saw one that wasn't totally transparent, so I fixed it up. It's not up on my page yet, but I can add it tomorow if someone can replace the one that's up... ;)

HandmaidenAnde: Thanks! :) There are several Dorm± icons that have been made (including some by princess-sari), but they all come from the same couple of pictures. They're not *bad* icons per se, but I wish better pictures had been released before now to work from...

~*~Bria
  18. Kadue Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, Lord Bane and I got access again today after the reshuffle they were doing on the TF.N servers. So if you give me the link, I'll fix it up.

Edit: Bria, could you also fill the below request? :)
  19. SithLeia Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I don't want to inconvience anyone, but i wondering if Lord bane or Kadue could put a city rep under my icon.
  20. Darth Void Jedi Master

star 2
    I dont know if this is possible but can you guys do a Icon of OT Boba Fett and PT Jang Fett back to back? or maybe so something like they did with anakin/vader by have each side of the Icon different like half of Jango's mask and the other half is boba's?

just wondering if PSP can do that..
  21. GIMER Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Added one new icon.
    Padmewithtwins
    link is in my sig.
    (if you can't see it very well because it is too small, I did it from the pic I made here...
    parody posters
  22. Lady_Jedi26 Force Ghost

star 4
    Kreleia You Rabé and Eirtaé icons are really great i would love to see them put on here for people to use :)
  23. GregKenobi Jedi Padawan

Hello, I'm a new guy in this forum! I'm the creator of www.coruscant.ch , the Star Wars web site in Switzerland!

And I search an icon of the Sarlacc! Can you help-me?
  24. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I have mad ean icon of Zak Aranda in my website, in my sig.
  25. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Yo chissdude I got the chiss picture from the game Jedi Outcast. The first one I got from the Jedi Outcast movie trailer, the resent one I got from the Jedi Outcast asset.pk3 file. Used WinZip to open it up.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.