main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Custom Lightsaber resources

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by LuNaOcEaN, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    These are some lightsaber resources that will enable u to design your own lightsabers.

1) The custom saber shop
    This shop builds lightsaber hilt and EL Blades so that u can design your own lightsaber hilts. I ordered from them and the best thing is the blade is detachable. Its something like "wwww.parksabers.com"

2) RMC Studios
    It makes lightsaber that are cheaper than master replicas 's replicas. They also have unique lightsaber designs such as "Borris Offee" and "Mara Jade" 's lighsaber. The build quality is good and solid!! :D

Lastly pls give me some lightsaber design ideas as I have got the hilt and blade ready but just the design :p

2. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005

The custom saber shop
    http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=17

RMC Studios
    http://hometown.aol.com/gillious/rmcstudios.html

3. SDlighter

SDlighter Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2005
    I think building your own lightsaber would be cool. My hilt would be a cool combination of brushed metal and glass. Ethereal and deadly. Haha.

BTW the lime blade shown (in the gallery section of Custom Sabers) seems perfect for ROTJ Luke saber.

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Check with one of the Lightsabre Master here for more, Xeno. ;)

Then again, has anyone seen Xeno lately? :confused:

5. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    i used to build customs lightsaber. when i was more free. anyway u can go to my old site below to see what i have done.

6. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    Hello siaosaber! Remember me>> Jacen! Xeno's Frend!!

anyway the custom saber shop seems cool....about SGD$170 for a custom generic saber the lights up...any one bought before frm them?

7. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    So sorry , cant seems to match the name to a face. i am getting old , memory is fading. :p

170 for the lights seems a bit too steep for me.

8. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    Yup I bought from csutom sabers before. RMC studios seems interesting. Cheap and good as well :)

9. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Talk to me at xeno_kenobi@hotmail.com via MSN. I'll let you know more about making Lightsabers...

10. LuNaOcEaN

LuNaOcEaN Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2005
    I have a extra aluminium hilt and lime green EL blade for sale. Juz the aluminium hilt without any designs. U would have to design ur own. Other than that, pop a battery and attach the blade, it would glow.

PM me for more details thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.