main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Custom Mini Stats

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by JediPadawan007, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPadawan007

JediPadawan007 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2007
    I fancy creating a few custom minis, what are the rules when it comes to stating them up? For example how many points do I get to play with for the cost? And I take it that certain powers cost certain amounts.

Can anyone help me out?

2. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'm no authority in this, but for all I care you can make a 2 point Boba with Pentuple Attack, Twin Attack, Disintigration, Deadly Attack, Grenades 100, Missles 200, Mobile Attack, Flight, Strafe Attack, and Speed 64. That would be a tough kill...

I've made up a few minis, too. Mostly they are just to replace minis I thought that WOTC did wrong like Yuuzhan Vong, AT-STs, etc.

3. TK48657_Storm

TK48657_Storm Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2008
    I've made custom ships for Starship Battles, and I can't seem to find any blank stat card templates online. Anyone know where there might be some?

4. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I can ask a couple friends who do customs if you'd like. Not sure if they will have starships ones though.

Also a good guide to costing minis with custom stats is the Missions books. Those give you a basis of how figures are costed for each +1 attack, 10 HP, +1 defense, etc. Very useful.

5. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Aren't they stripped down versions of RPG characters?

6. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    I don?t think so. Example - Talon costs 56 points and I reckon she maybe a level 14, while Count Dooku who?s a level 18/19 only costs 49. I?m not sure how it works

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.