main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CV anti-complaint thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Darthkat76, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npgrace

npgrace Jedi Master star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    For me, CV was a spectacular con. Reed did a great job, and I thought the whole thing was very well run. I like how they introduced some new things, and the "Last Tour to Endor" event was awesome. Looking forward to CVI, or the next international Celebration.

2. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    BEST CELEBRATION YET!!

There was so much awesome at this convention, there's not enough space to list it all :D
    Loved every minute of it and can't wait for 2013 for CVI!!

3. dante144

dante144 Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    I had an amazing time! So many awesome things! So much cash gone! Loved it!

I hope it is Orlando again! May would be a better month. Much cooler and less humid.

4. MomMaster

MomMaster Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2006
    I guess this explains this whole topic

5. ANGRY_LEIA

ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Master star 1

May 15, 2002
    I had a great time at CV, looking forward to CVI! If it's in Orlando again I just need to plan better for the heat, that Slave Leia costume is making some sense to me now! :)

I didn't spend as much as I thought I would (good news!), so had money left over for "real life bills". Electricity is good!

Now to troll CVI threads! :)

Martha

6. dante144

dante144 Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    Still going through SWCV withdrawal!

7. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    Same here. Just can't let go.

Still listening to nothing but CV content from Sirius/XM and the Forcecast in my car.

8. Foxbow

Foxbow Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2010
    We had a great time. We arrived on Wed. and went straight to the convention center. Picked up our autograph tickets, lanyards, and walked around a bit to find out where everything was with no restrictions less the main exhibit hall.

Orlando was great. The weather was great as compared to the temperatures earlier in the summer. Rain a little but not bad.

OCCC was terrific, good AC, really friendly staff, clean facility, and centrally located. Everything we possibly need was within 2-5 miles. Never experienced any really congested times except on Sat.

Cant wait to do it again.

9. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Having been to the previous 4, this was the BEST Celebration experience for me.

:D

(If) they have CVI again in Orlando, make the convention Mon-Thurs, then have Fri-Sun a bonus with Star Wars Weekends.

[face_dancing]

10. sithlard

sithlard Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2004
    I had zero complaints. I'm sure there were things that didn't go as smoothly as they should have, but I seriously never encountered an problems with CV personally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.