main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CV - Celebration Vegas? June 2008 - MOVED TO FAN FORCE CONVENTIONS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Grand_Admiral_Grant, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Blood red is my choice. That's what I've worn to my previous weddings, anyway.

2. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    So are we decided for sure that we want to have it at the Tropicana, or is it still up in the air?

3. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    Not really, it is still rumored that the Tropicana is about to close their doors by the end of the year. They currently dont accept any bookings for 2008.

So we might have to look for alternatives. I think the Excalibur (right across the street from the Tropicana) is a good and affordable alternative. But others might have different opinions or ideas.

4. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Never having been to Vegas before and not having ground for comparison, I'll uncharacteristically leave it to others to decide, then. :p

5. FlyingCasual805

FlyingCasual805 Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2007
    Hey y'all! I ended up not getting to go to CIV (still very bummed about that) so this CV sounds great. I just want to meet other SW fans. I'm glad we're planning so far out so I have plenty of time to save pennies (and nickels and quarters!) for the trip. As far as the hotel goes, I thought Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon sounded like a good idea, but I'm in for wherever.

And count me in for the Star Trek Experience, too!

Talk to y'all soon,
    Kim

6. darthspino

darthspino Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    My 21st birthday is on June 23rd so it would be perfect if you guys had it around that time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.