main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CV Exclusives

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by echo-3, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Me too Justin

2. Darthkat76

Darthkat76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I'm totally getting the "I <3 Scoundrels" t-shirt!

3. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I ordered the CV logo with Boba. Funny how this con is to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Empire, yet the logo shows the ROTJ version of Fett! [face_shame_on_you]

4. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    I already told the fiance we are getting the "I love you", "I Know" shirts! [face_love]

I also like the blue milk one! I can already foresee spending way too much money, but hey, it will be our honeymoon so we're allowed to spend large sums of money, right?? ;)

5. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    Make sure you both stand on the correct sides when wearing those shirts together! ;)

6. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    I had a very nice surprise when I came home from work today. The two official CV Fett shirts I pre-ordered had arrived. Start looking for them!

7. Beretta911

Beretta911 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 21, 2005
    Very cool! Maybe our passes are not far behind.

What is your impression of the shirt's overall quality? Are they thick or nearly paper thin? What about sizing, do they seem to about right, or do they seem to run big? small?

8. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    First impression, very nice. 100% cotton, overall quality looks good, not paper thin either, though black is going to be rough for August in Florida! I wear a large and I'm not sure how much it will shrink after washing, but it fits great right now! I'm not disappointed at all. Another nice touch is the CV logo above the size label inside the shirt.

9. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    I've always liked the quality of the Celebration shirts, so good its good to hear they are not doing this with el cheapo shirts.

You had to mention the heat. Im keeping my fingers crossed that mother nature will cut us all some slack that week. But my oh so gracious friends in Florida keep telling me about heat indexes and humidity.

10. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Nice! I shall keep a keen Jedi eye on my mailbox! Thanks for the heads-up!

11. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Cool! I'll wear my CV shirt to Comic-Con. :)

Speaking of exclusives, I hear there'll even be exclusives at the Last Tour of Endor party as well.

:eek:

12. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002

My shirts arrived today. I have to say for $25 I believe they could have gone with at least a medium quality t-shirt. These aren't paper thin but close to it. The cut is more in line with a cheap shirt too. They've got that extra long body. I could cut 8 to 10 inches off mine and it wouldn't be missed.

13. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Got my shirt today too

14. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Same here. Very long cuts on these shirts indeed. Might actually need a hem job done on a shirt...

15. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Other than it being a cool souvenier is it worth the money? I was set to order mine today, but after reading some of these posts I'm not sure [face_thinking] I am the knd that buys an event t-shirt when I go places (concerts, cons, vacation ect..) but if the quality is no good, I may just wait & pick up a couple of different shirts there. So....whats your opinion? Anybody?

16. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    This is good news for the taller people, plus if they are 100% cotton they are gonna shrink a bit overtime.

17. Beretta911

Apr 21, 2005
    The show exclusives list has finally been updated. Comic Images will have the Wampa Throw Rug and C-3PO Bespin Backpack.

If you don't pick them up at CV or can't make it, they will be available on thinkgeek.com but Think Geek did say that they will have limited quantities.

18. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I really liked the wampa rug, but I can't see any way of getting it home, so I'll skip it.

19. Thistledown

Thistledown Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    Can those really be considered exclusives? I can order both the rug and the backpack off shop.starwars.com now.

20. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    I purchase shirts from a Celebration to collect more than to actually wear. So the overall quality doesn't matter to me too much.

21. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Yeah, come to think of it I do the same thing. I only wear my collectable shirts @ Celebrations and other cons. :-B I guess there is about a 97% chance I will still order my shirts regardless of quality. :cool:

22. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Exclusive SW Insider issue at CV and SDCC:

http://www.starwars.com/fans/media-news/comic_con_insider_cover/index.html

Very happy to see this continued after the awesome special issue that was available at CIV.

23. EnviousSerious-Rue

EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Master star 2

May 4, 2009
    How sweet!
    Got to get one at CV!:D

24. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    Me too!

25. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Gentle Giant's McQuarrie Concept Vader mini bust for SDCC is stunning, so my hopes for their CV exclusives are running really high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.