main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CV Exclusives

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by echo-3, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    "Ugnaught Baby Bodysuit & Bib"

Now that one I can't wait to see [face_laugh]

2. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    This is what I'm interested int:

Clothing/Apparel
    - Endless Celebration T-Shirt. $30.
    - Headless Han Solo Adult T-Shirt. $25.
    - Men's/Women's "I Love You"/"I Know" T-Shirt Set. $45. - already ordered
    - Tauntaun Logo Polo Shirt. $40.
    - Women's "I ? Scoundrels" T-Shirt. $25. - I must have this one
    - Women's "I am not a Committee" T-Shirt. $25.

Collectibles
    - Celebration V Lanyard. $5.
    - Slave I-Space Shuttle Boxed Deluxe Pin. $50 I'd love this one if it wasn't for the price

Giftware/Novelty
    - "I ? Scoundrels" Journal. $15.
    - Poster Tube. $15.

I find the t-shirts the most interesting, I'm not going to buy everything, but I wont decide until I see them. I'm also planning a big shopping at Her Universe booth, so it will be tough to choose.

3. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    If I'm not mistaken, in past years they've released a PDF file that shows pictures of most of the things that the Celebration Store will be selling. I know that its not GenCon running it this year, but I'm hoping that the organizers do the same thing. It'd really help to go in there knowing what everything looks like so I already know what to buy instead of wasting time trying to browse.

4. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    I agree. You'd think it'd be in their own best interest to do this to help keep the lines moving. Otherwise people (myself included) will want to ask for a closer look at a lot of things.

5. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Final Exclusive List for the Exhibit Hall is up on starwarscelebration.com

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/RNA/RNA_StarWarsCelebration/2010-pdfs/SWCV_FINAL_ShowExclusives_ForWeb.pdf

6. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks for the post ksomm814. I meant to put that on here for people to see, but I got distracted after I printed it out this morning. That helps for the exclusives the different vendors are offering, but still hoping they put out something like this for the actual Celebration Store itself.

7. JediJustin

JediJustin Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2006
    The Hallmark Yoda/CV logo ornament set is MINE! =D=

8. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Same here. I buy every ornament every year for my Star Wars tree (which keeps getting bigger). I gotta have this set.

Looks like I'll have to sit down with the floor plan and this PDF and map out my attack of the floor!

9. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    Ask and ye shall receive. Not only are the exhibitor exclusives up but now the CV store as well. This link has the PDF file for both lists.

http://starwars.com/fans/events/celebration_v_exclusives/index.html

10. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Another EPIC FAIL with the official Celebration sweatshirt. No colored logo in the design again??

Just saved myself $50. [face_not_talking]

11. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Maybe I'm too picky because I work with PDFs like this every day, but the quality of those PDFs is horrible! Hard to really get a good look at what some of the stuff looks like.

12. MrSkinnee

Mar 25, 2002
    That's funny Matt, because I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I tried to zoom in on the Dagobah shirt to see what it said and it was still grainy.

13. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Yeah, it's very possible to provide high res PDFs. Sure, they might take a few extra seconds to load, but when the idea is to see the details, it's worth it.

14. ANGRY_LEIA

ANGRY_LEIA Jedi Master star 1

May 15, 2002
    PDFs are grainy, but I do like what I'm seeing! SO much to choose from, so little time/cash! :)

Thanks for posting!

Martha

15. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Those PDFs are horrid....

At least I was able to get a decent idea of what most things look like, and now my shopping list is vastly different.

I love the O-Lando design far more than I thought I would have. Now I have to pick up that poster and magnet, maybe even the t-shirt. Darth Vader Deluxe Sith Lord shirt is far less impressive than I imagined, and is not getting purchased. Indeed, the only t-shirt I'm definitely getting is the Yoda Dagobah one. Not interested in Darth Gator or Endless Celebration, at least not as shirts. The jury is still out for the Boba Fett jet skiing one. Tauntaun Polo is now a definite purchase. I might even get the headless Solo shirt, although I prefer the Rebel Pilot shirt, despite it being for kids. If I can conceivably wear it, I'm getting that one instead. Getting the ornament for sure. The Wampa plushie is actually a slight possibility now, the only problem being the price. Not going to bother getting a badge set, although I might get a second lanyard besides my regular one. By the way, did anyone else notice they pushed the price of the lanyards up from $5 to $10? Still have to get the shopping sack out of necessity, although the messenger bag is exquisite. I might buy it if I have enough money to burn. I actually don't like the Boba CV poster much, but I know I'm going to end up getting it anyway. Vader's Fist Orange Juice is my favorite tin sign, and I might consider getting it. Program book is obviously still a necessity. I might opt to get the Rebel keychain, but not the Imperial one. The dog tags are definitely out. I very well might get the show pin, and the beach towel is a possibility. I have to see it up close to be sure. The phrase magnet set would never be touched if I brought it home, so that's out. The poncho, upon further consideration, will probably be vital while I'm in Orlando.

16. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    With so many items having such a low limit number you'd think that the stores and booths will be empty after the first day.

One thing I've been wondering though is that are those numbers listed "per day", or "entire show"?

17. blacklodge

blacklodge Jedi Knight

Apr 18, 2005
    That per the show!

18. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    At the very least I'm getting the Imperial keychain, lanyard (can't believe we have to pay for it!) and really digging the bowling shirt. Exclusive-wise the 4-LOM/Zuckuss pack, the Hallmark ornaments, the 'I voted for Vader' sticker, and some Disney stuff, namely the Stitch pin and maybe the petite art of Maul and Sith.

Amazing how you now want to buy stuff when you see pictures! I thought $60 was bad pricing for the Fett messenger bag, until you see it's more of a backback. The $15 bag is just fine for me.

19. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    I'm guessing there are no limits either. I wonder how much will be bought buy vips before the regular crowd gets in since they get an extra half an hour.

20. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    After seeing that I can cut my list down considerably. I like the "I love scoundrels" t-shirt and journal and then the "I'm not a committee" t-shirt. I think I'll skip the rest.

21. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Anybody else notice that the CV Logo Patch was not listed (or did I just miss it entirely)?

22. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    There wasn't a picture of it but it was on the merchandise list.

23. JediJustin

Aug 17, 2006
    Take it to the bank: The Lando Disguise Kit will be the first item to completely sell out.

24. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I remember at CIV going to the store at 11am on the FIRST day and stuff was already sold out.

25. MattDoc

Dec 10, 2009
    Yeah, but it will probably one of the least stocked items too. [face_thinking]

I do expect the Lando items to go quickly though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.