main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL CV practically in our own backyard, time to rattle the cages again

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Annya_Latoure2, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    With Celebration V in August in Orlando, it really is time to see if we have any interest still in revving this chapter or putting it out of its misery. I have to admit my focus has been in the 501st and Rebel Legions the last 3 years, but this was my first SW home and I think it hits a broader spectrum than just the semi-pro level costuming groups. From collectors, gamers, fan film makers, writers and people who just want to hang around in a SW friendly universe. I would love to see this group reborn from the ashes. If I have enough interest here, I will devote as much attention as possible to this pursuit.

2. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    THen like the Phoenix let it rise from the ashes and be born again. I'm always down for another try.

3. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I would love to get a bunch of us together for CV since some of us may be stepping away from our other groups for some well deserved R&R and a little more casual Star Wars fan involvement. I have been working so hard in the big costuming group that I haven't had a chance to really enjoy the foundation of a love of Star Wars. Been swept up in intrigue and politics and I just want to play Star Wars with my friends for a while.

4. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    I would like to invite anyone who have been a member before or has been looking for a home to get their SW on take a minute and chime in here. I have walked away from the 501st for now. I think this will more fun and relaxed for the time being. Our emphasis is more diverse than simply a costuming club, but there are those of us who throughly enjoy that aspect of SW. There are also those who just want to hang out with out some huge book of rules about how to to things. We hang, have fun, do some good things in our community and enjoy a great hobby. If this sounds like the thing for you....come on in.

5. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    since everyone seems to be having a party/event at C5 maybe the fanforce should do something as well?

6. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Sounds like an excellent idea. Let's make plans even if it is just a few friends sharing a meal in Orlando.

7. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I might be up for something.

8. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Yeah!!!! Hi Brian....good to see you still make a visit here from time to time. I know that we all need to reconnect. We had some good times and should start having them again as our schedules permit.

9. CurlyHayami

CurlyHayami Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2005
    Hey folks, I haven't been here in awhile, but after learning CV was in Orlando, you bet your ass I'm back-I've wanted to go since the first one and never dreamed of it ever coming so close.

Now my only problem is actually making it there with no car. Trying to get together with fans who want to go. Also, who knows where the Orange County Convention is? I'm on Himes AVE. myself. I've opened up a Facebook group for this purpose too. http://www.facebook.com/#!/board.php?uid=140282175994845

Must. Not. Miss. Once. In. A. Lifetime. Opportunity! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.