CVI CVI After hours: Parties, Dinners, MeetUps, etc.

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration VI, VII, Europe II' started by MattDoc, Jan 19, 2012.

1. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    I didn't see a thread for this topic yet but we'll definitely need one as more parties are planned and announced.

On this topic, did everyone see this?

http://www.501stbash.com/

From the looks of it, it is open to non-members as well. I bought myself a ticket.
  2. Padme501st Force Ghost

star 1
    I've been thinking about getting 501st bash tickets but haven't bought yet
  3. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Don't forget that the FanForce/Jedi Council party will be on Thursday.
  4. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    Looking forward to that. Had a great time last time!
  5. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    As much as I want to come, I gotta go to the Star Wars Action News party. It was epic last year.
  6. Darth-Dogfish-Head Force Ghost

star 4
    Decisions, decisions! I enjoyed the Fanforce Party at CV but didn't stay very long. The people I went to Florida with all went to the 501st and they said it was amazing, apparently they throw a great party!
  7. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I've heard good things about the 501st parties as well, though I've never been to one. I might buy a ticket. If nothing else, I like the names of their drink specials!

(I do still have my $30 mug from the Rebel Legion party at C4. :p )
  8. Padme501st Force Ghost

star 1
    Got my 501st Bash ticket! I was invited to their party back at CIII and loved it so i figured I will love this one (since they've apparently improved)
  9. Mandalore The Uniter Force Ghost

star 2
    Mandalorian Mercs will be holding it's 5 year birthday bash at the Rosen Plaza Hotel on Thursday night, August 23rd from 7-11pm. There will be a nice buffet dinner that runs from 7-8pm, with the main event starting at 8pm and ending at 11pm.

We'll have lots of awesome door prizes for the Mando fans out there. Not to mention a CVI "swag bag" for every attendee.

So come out and join us as we celebrate 5 years of Mando Mercs awesomeness!

You can buy your tickets at the Mandalorian Mercs website.

Mandalorian Mercs
  10. Jedi_Dajuan Admin: FanForce and Games

Administrator
    star 6
    You guys are going up against the TFN party.

Our party is likely the only think we'll attend.
  11. Mandalore The Uniter Force Ghost

star 2
    Not a problem. I figured since this was the thread for all the parties going on at CVI, I'd throw it out there. ;)
  12. EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I was a non-member of the 501st when I attended the BASH at CV and I thought it was awesome.
    I went out of curiosity because my ticket was a gift from a friend. Didn't really know the
    fans that were there but they made me feel very welcomed. A blue drink called, "Vader's Fist" was remarkable!
    Very smooth and flavorful. So, this time around I had to buy the Dinner/BASH combo. And, this was one of two reasons why I booked the ROSEN CENTRE.
    Go there, relax, socialize and have the time of your life![face_dancing]
  13. Miana Kenobi Costuming & Props Mod - Retired Admin

Manager
    star 8
    The Rebel Legion's dinner party is going to either be Sat or Sun night.

The 501st bash is usually pretty fun. And by fun, I mean so drunk I don't remember parts of it.
  14. skywalker_5376 Jedi Padawan

just bought my bash ticket, now the only thing left to do is book my hotel and il be set! ready to party!
  15. Phantom_Jedi Force Ghost

star 1
    Once I know the schedule I'll be trying to arrange a Brit List meeting. Look out for Star Wars Celebration VI The Brit List on Facebook.