main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Anaheim CA

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Mar 26, 2015.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's almost time for Celebration Anaheim - April 16-19. Schedules have been posted, tickets have been sent. Rebelscum have put together a Survival Guide for those attending. Among the highlights:

Collectibles and Vendors list
    Schedule - including the Collecting events
    Other Programs - including the Rancho Obi-Wan exhibit and Fan Props.

If you're going, be sure to post any news or photos here!

KeithyT and whostheBossk like this.
  2. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I will be there!! Very excited as I will be more prepared this time to see and do everything. Plus it helps I got the 4 day pass as opposed to the 1 day. I will post any news as It passes my way.

Ewok Poet, KeithyT and Juke Skywalker like this.
  3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Good for you! Anyone else going? If you haven't already done it be sure to check out the Celebration Anaheim forum for threads on photo ops, meetups, after-hours events, etc.

whostheBossk likes this.
  4. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    For any who are looking to still buy a ticket/pass for Celebration Anaheim, you are in luck as my wife cannot go. She still really wants to go (Bless her heart), but I don't think this will be feasible. So this pass is a 4 day pass and if you are interested, contact me! I don't know how much we paid, but I will find out and offer what we paid. Thanks!

5. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
  6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd keep an eye on eBay. There's a possibility more people will put theirs up for sale after Celebration.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I hope that also means it will be slightly cheaper. This price is kinda ridiculous.

I also like the apron with a similar design, with Threepio's quote about the others being the main course. LMAO.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum have posted the Collecting Track Panels and Events Schedule. Details at the link!

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. whostheBossk

Apr 16, 2002
    Any fellow TFN members that can help me out with a ride from LAX to Convention? I rather pay you than a taxi. Please let me know as I will be landing Thursday morning 8am, Thanks!!

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd try asking over in the Celebration forum. You might have more luck there. Also you could see if your hotel has a shuttle from the airport.

whostheBossk likes this.
  11. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Apparently there are going to be some exclusive collectibles in the auditorium at the Empire Leicester Square live stream event tomorrow too...

*goes to cashpoint*

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Be sure to let us know what they had! (And pics, if you buy anything..)

KeithyT likes this.
  13. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Will do! Hopefully no Bothans will die to bring you this information,,,

14. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    KeithyT If there is anything cool that's Ewoks-related, please let me know. Especially if Teebo is included. I know he's on the right edge of that Han Solo T-shirt, but nothing more. Thank you. :)

15. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    I'm afraid there was genuinely no merchandise for sale in the cinema auditorium.

We got a free Celebration Anaheim poster, some popcorn, a bottle of water, and a bag of Star Wars M&Ms, our souvenir postcard style ticket with the Celebration Anaheim image on the glossy side, and a The Force Awakens enamel pin badge on the way out.

Had a wonderful time nonetheless. A few people went up on stage with Warwick and got prizes for trivia quiz and best costumes (I think) donated by Forbidden Planet, looked like Black Series figures etc but someone else might be able to confirm...

Ewok Poet likes this.
  16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Glad you had fun. I watched the presentation live on Youtube and then the trailer showing fallout killed the boards.

17. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Even when I got back from London at about 9:30 UK time it had ground to a halt! LAJ_FETT

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, I'd gone offline by then but not by choice. I managed to email our server person (who is at Celebration) and he responded. I'm currently testing an EE Osprey 4G mobile broadband device and last night I found out just how long that battery lasts.. (about 12 hours). By 930 PM it was on the charger..

KeithyT likes this.
  19. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Your efforts are appreciated :cool:

whostheBossk likes this.