main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CW: Character Help

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by darth_of_the_night, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_of_the_night

darth_of_the_night Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    I am having a little trouble with a name and species of a character in Clone Wars: Episode 20 at the point when Greivous has surrounded them in the large heap of junk...there is a jedi who species I don't know who says "Hmmm, we are Jedi"
    NE1 know? I tried looking at the CW SW.com database, but no luck! Thanks a lot!

dartho'night

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    The Jedi who says "We are Jedi" is Ki-Adi-Mundi. He is a cerean, just like Tarr Seir (the other conehead in Chapter 20). Sha'a Gi is the wimpy dude he gets stepped on at the very start. The two females are Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura. The fuzzy guy is K'Kruhk, he doesn't have much luck in the Clone Wars (he has been slashed with a lightsaber twice and fallen a long way on Coruscant).

Although K'Kruhk doesn't say "hmmm, we are Jedi", I think this is the guy your talking about ;)
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kkruhk/img/eu2_card.jpg]

Is that the guy you want? His databank entry is here

3. darth_of_the_night

darth_of_the_night Jedi Master star 2

Sep 21, 2004
    Thanks a lot for the help!!!! I am greatly in joy right now! A few weeks after posting this, I watched the episode again (Dish Network, DVR), and noticed that K'Kruhk says: "Unstoppable! He is unstoppable!"...thanks! I am going to use him for the Jedi Master in my new fic: Star Wars: The Prophecying Jedi: Volume 1: A Treaty Unknown. It is going to fit into the "Before the Saga" slot, and the Whipid Jedi Master, Tin-Pawa, is going to help his Vurk Padawan, Lyhre. Thanks for the help! Much appreciated!

dartho'night

4. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    Yeah man K'kruhk all the way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.