main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Cue The "Super Friends" Theme! - DC "CW-verse" Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarkEagle, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Good thing a Daredevil show is happening!

2. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    I was one of a group of kids assembling handguns blindfolded.

3. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    How did Jennifer Gardner's outfits in that show make you....feel?

4. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    I don't know, I've never seen the show except for that one clip with me in it.

5. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Well that's a surprise...

6. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    Well... I guess we won't be getting Kate Spencer becoming Manhunter now.

Darth_Smeagol likes this.
  7. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    And...so much for Mr. Blood.

8. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    How did Blood honestly see that going down? I mean really?

Also...

Thea obviously shot the Sladetrooper and not Malcolm.

9. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Crap. My starter blew up and I got stranded, waiting for tow. Missed a good episode, it looks like.

10. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    The CW is good about their website so you can catch it there! I can't wait for next week's finale! Love this show.

11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    What an episode. Best part, by far, was Merlyn battling the Mirakuru thugs to save Thea. He is such an awesome character.

12. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Here's next week's promo:

Team Oliver appears to be Merlyn (possibly - could just be a League member dressed like him), Roy, Canary, Oliver, and Nyssa with the League.

Looks like Nyssa and Canary will end Isabel, or at least subdue her.

Juliet316 likes this.
  13. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    The Flash spinoff is offically a go!

14. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
  15. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Here's what I thought of the previous two episodes. I'll just put my discussion in spoiler tags in case anyone reading this hasn't seen the latest episode.

City of Blood was good, but not a lot happened until the end again. That's not always a bad thing though, but it was certainly a good build up to the next episode, Streets of Fire. Now that episode was amazing! Non stop action the entire time and just an overall great episode. Two highlights from the episode for me were Merlyn and Ravager. I never really liked Merlyn that much, but I just thought he was so badass with the way he took down that Mikakuru soldier so well, considering it's his first encounter with one. And as much as I hate what he did last season, I still wanted Thea to go with him, but just while the city is under attack. I don't want him thinking he can get away with what he did and expect Thea to become part of his family.

Ravager is one badass chick, she's definitely one of my favourite villains now, along with Deathstroke, Deadshot and the Dark Archer. Her fight with Diggle was pretty awesome, and that's probably the best Diggle's ever done in a fight so far. I'm hoping for another epic battle with her, maybe against Sara or Nyssa, or both. I knew that Sebastian would die, I just knew it. It was cool of him helping out, but I don't know why he expected Oliver or Slade to forgive him. He was an alright villain, but it was about time for him to go.

The ending sort of reminded me of the Dark Knight Rises, with the way that the entrances and exits into the city were blocked off. It's pretty stupid how Amanda is ready to blow up the entire city because of some really strong guys. Why doesn't she get her tanks and drones in there and blow them up instead? I'm really looking forward to the finale, and I read that the Suicide Squad has something to do with it, which should be awesome. And I saw a glimpse of a picture of the League, and I think Arrow was leading them, so surely with all these groups, Slade's army will be taken down, but will they be able to take Slade down? I hope not, but I bet Arrow is gonna defeat him somehow.

16. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    Gives Laurel something to do.

I can't see them getting rid of Lotz as the Canary given how popular she is with the audience. And thank goodness for that.

GenAntilles likes this.
  17. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    Oh man, the finale tomorrow night is gonna be GOOD! Can't wait to see this through :D

heels1785 likes this.
  18. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    The Flash will show up. Confirmed.

19. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Makes sense given they'll want one last chance for audiences to be refamiliarized with this particular version of him before The Flash series bows this fall.

20. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    I'm sure that's gonna make Felicity's day. :p

21. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Ender, is a promo for his show attached to the episode confirmed or is his appearance in the actual Arrow finale confirmed?

Can't get a good answer from the Google.

22. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Go to Arrow's FB page. I did.

23. Darth_Invidious

Jun 21, 1999
    So...Ollie loves Felicity. Right. Something tells me he just lied to her face. Not cool man. She doesn't deserve that.

24. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    You know that thought never occurred to me... announcing that in the mansion that we know Slade has bugged just to get Slade to take her... but what advantage does that give Oliver?

25. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    That's what I'm wondering as well. It was clearly a ploy. But what it gives them, I have no idea.