main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Cue The "Super Friends" Theme! - DC "CW-verse" Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarkEagle, Oct 13, 2012.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Here's the trailer for Season 3 from SDCC - the first minute recaps the second season, then the new stuff.

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I saw that yesterday. It looks so good without giving away too much. Captain Lance is looking cool. I was looking at the cast for season 3, and it says Tommy is a guest star, so there's probably going to be one or more flashbacks with him in.

3. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I'm looking forward to more Waller - the actress who portrays her is phenomenal.

4. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    More Caity Lotz. Good. Leave the Canary to her. Since Spencer's dead, Laurel can be Manhunter.

5. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Yay Lance! So is he in charge now that everyone else is dead? [face_dunno]

6. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002

New part at the end :D

heels1785 and soitscometothis like this.
  7. Mr44

Mr44 VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 21, 2002
    Looks great, which is no surprise.

So Superman is going to be Atom in this? With cell phones being the new norm, he won't be able to use his signature move of dialing a number and riding it through the phone lines to the destination.

8. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    But he can still ride an arrow.

(that sounds far more slash fan-fic than I intended:( )

Juliet316 and Ender Sai like this.
  9. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    HOLY **** RA'S. I can't wait.

Especially when he finds Merlyn.

10. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I hope it's Oded Fehr playing Ra's Al Ghul and he talks about bus rides.

11. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Watching that, I will really miss Susanna Thompson as Moira- that scene, in particular, in which she finally faced down Merlyn was one of the strongest in a very strong season.

Yodaminch likes this.
  12. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Well...maybe R'as gives her a dip in the Lazarus Pit :p

Also just noticed from the video, but there's a shot of Palmer putting to a screen that says STAR CITY. Perhaps they are finally dropping Starling.

13. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    That extended trailer was awesome. They're making such a big deal about Ra's, so let's hope he's in it quite a bit and he's done well. Oded Fehr would be perfect to play him. I had an idea, it may be a little unlikely, but anything's possible. Since Tommy is a guest star in season 3, maybe Merlyn could take Tommy to the Lazarus Pit and bring him back to life.

14. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    I'd prefer that, but from what i've heard the Canary role is passing to Laurel and Sara just has a few cameos.

Or Ras brings Tommy back with the Pit and sends him to take care of Merlyn.

15. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Woah, now that'd be insane. Actually don't you have to use the Lazarus Pit straight away to come back to life? Because Merlyn could've taken Tommy with him and healed himself and Tommy after the undertaking.

16. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Well I'm sure they could play with the rules for that.

17. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Well, when Bruce died, Dick I think tried it. It was a crazy notBruce but it worked. And when Superboy, Spoiler, Kid flash and Jack Drake died, Tim was tempted to resurrect one of them before Dick intervened. So that would imply even the dead could return. Fairly certain Ra's tempted Bruce with restoring his parents once or twice.

18. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    In that case, they've just got themselves a ticket to bring back anyone on the show. I know it'd be best for Tommy to return, but I'm gonna be a bit evil and hope that Slade breaks out of jail and resurrects Isabel. If she's even dead that is.

19. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    I am hopeful that the Lazarus Pit won't be bringing back Tommy or Moira. That would damage two very early, very integral scenes that helped build the foundation of this show.

mavjade likes this.
  20. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    No zombies. No zombies!

Seriously, I for one would like not to see any reference to Lazarus Pits just yet.

Unless, of course, Ra's does dangles the option to Ollie to save or resurrect what seems to be a very messed up Felicity...? [face_worried]

21. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002

I don't ever see Oliver consenting to resurrections. BUT Thea? Malcolm? Absolutely.

22. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    DC did a combined panel at SDCC with Arrow, Flash, Gotham, and Constantine. Since most of us watch Arrow, I figured I'd put this here. It's pretty great.

Juliet316 likes this.
  23. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
  24. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    And so has Plastique in The Flash. There's so many DC heroes being introduced into Arrow and The Flash. This is awesome!

GenAntilles likes this.
  25. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Yeah I was wondering about posting the Plastique news here too, is this thread also for Flash? Like a DC tv universe thread or does Flash have his own thread?

Either way with Plastique likely going to join the Suicide Squad I can only imagine how many characters will be crossing over with each on each show.

That said I'm guessing Laurel goes to Wildcat to have him teach her. Wondering if he'll have his boxer background or if they'll update him to be an MMA fighter or something.