main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC D&D Sunday night Active Member Only discussion thread for game play

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maha_Panta

Maha_Panta Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2008
    What happened tonight?

2. Dravidius

Dravidius Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2008
    Great game everyone! You made it through the High level version of the adventure. I am currently discussing treasure stuff on the Wizards boards and will have a solid answer for those of you with magic items in the very near future. Pally, though you can't see this Great job keeping everyone as healthy as possible, but when Goblin Skullcleavers are doing 25 points of damage on a hit, it becomes difficult to keep people alive. :) I Posted on our group board the date for a make up game, I believe it is Jan 10th. check there for confirmation. Well done again and looking forward to next week.

3. Dravidius

Nov 11, 2008
    One more thing, I am putting a discussion thread up on our group board talking about and giving hints on tactics in the game. It is not being put there in the spirit of chastisement, but in the spirit of helping. I want you to be able to get the most out of your characters and having good tactics is a part of that. I will put up some general stuff for each class but am open for and welcome talk about what you think. Thanks again for the great game and Looking forward to next week.

4. matthewuzimake

matthewuzimake Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2008
  5. Dravidius

Nov 11, 2008
    The game this week is Menace of Icy Spire. You are back in Loudwater. I have to work on Saturday so I wont be there until around 5:45 or 10 till 6. We can start as soon as I get there and get set up. Also I will not be bringing every book I own to the game this time. I will probably only bring my PHB, DMG, MM, and MP. This is because my otherwise flabby body is become hard like Arnold's from carrying my whole collection. I must maintain my fat stores if I am to make it through the winter and be thin again in the spring. :) I will continue the tactic thread today and am also putting up the results of my treasure quandary on the group board as well. I will paste them here when I get done. Have great Christmas all and see you on Saturday.

6. Dravidius

Nov 11, 2008
    Treasure answer from DnD Group n Facebook:

Ok after reading and speaking with Wolfstar, the moderator for the RPGA Message boards on Wizards of the Coast website, Here is how treasure works.

When you pick a magic Item from a treasure bundle, it takes up a slot on your character advancement sheet. That slot is gone forever. FOREVERRRR. It doesn't matter if you sell the item to make space or anything like that. so technically, you could have one item per level for 30 levels, but most people do not do that. In order to use an item you.

Also you cannot purchase an Item above your level, though you may find one.

Gurth, I don't remember if you found your sword or if you bought it. If you bought it we will work it out on Saturday, but I do not think I posted your gold as less for it because of not being sure about how the treasure was working. Check your character tracker online and see if the gold totals match with the ones on your sheet. If they do not, loose the sword and take the gold total from the wizards tracker. Sorry for any inconvenience.

7. matthewuzimake

Jun 12, 2008
    ok i did not buy a sowrd i dont have any of my on line stuff and i wold not know what to do with it any way i think rip has my number thing this is all vary confusing lol

8. Dravidius

Nov 11, 2008
    It's ok Matt,

It can be hard keeping track of everything you have and when you got it. I will be bringing new adventure log sheets so we can get it worked out. Since you didn't buy the Sword, keep the boots. THat's what I would do. See you all on Saturday.

9. Thoradin

Thoradin Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2008
    your paladin apologizes for his tardiness

10. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Thoridan,

We missed you last night! Great adventure - our Ranger died AGAIN! No one could have stopped it - he went into a fireplace portal that sent him to another plane (Frozen like liquid nitrogen - INSTANT death). Luckily some of his bidy parts were blasted out and we resurected him. I taped the whole night on audio for the group - what a blast! We are now the proud owners of a tower in the city of Loudwater. You and our warlock (J^2) are welcome to stay at our new home and base of operations rent free. We played the harder level again and just about all leveled up I think. We hired a Dragonborn warlock to help out this week - the player was awesome and a lot of help.

Sorry you missed out - next saturday is the Delve night where you get to play an th level character in a one night only adventure - check out Monstore for details or look elsewhere on this board. There will be two games by 2 DM's so there is still room for others to play (6 people or so besides our main group). I wonder if Maha and Tim will be there since this is not part of our regular saturday game they could play...

11. matthewuzimake

Jun 12, 2008
    sdleknjaegoergioapijp

12. Maha_Panta

Maha_Panta Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 14, 2008
    Say again?

13. matthewuzimake

Jun 12, 2008
    cette tête de merde baisante voyage toujours par la poste sur ce fil vont meurent Maha_Panta

14. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ATTENTION:

WE HAVE MOVED ALL D&D communications to the FB private "Six fingers, Inc." adventuring company web site board elsewhere on the internet for all active Monstore Saturday night members who are now part owners of the Ice Tower of Loudwater (We have sold our tower in Airspur in order to repair and furnish this larger tower in the region we are now known as local heroes since vanquishing the evil warlock's curse on the region - not to mention the cost to clean up all the water from the melted ice (We had to sell). Our new base of operations will have permanent rooms for each owner (4 + J^3), guest rooms for our president J^2 Chali and the Paladin - Thoridan, since they missed the acquisition of said tower. We will negotiate their future ownership/access rights on a individual basis as we move forward but they are honored guests either way.

Access to the dungeon and private (torture) Rogue/Ranger chambers is granted as needed by them - ALL GOBLINS are welcome there - although they may leave missing a finger or two... All future communications are to go through Thoriock "The unseen" [Our blind but very able Goblin tower caretaker].

Dalamar "The Shifter"
    4th Level War Mage
    and VP of operations

ALL invited members are aware of the other board and are currently using it if they have access to the net. No further invitations are granted at this time - future acceptance to private board will be considered on an individual basis.

15. matthewuzimake

Jun 12, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.