D&D

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hahaha this is the most action this board has seen in a while! +_~
  2. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Well said... that is why I began with "...when I run an Epic game..."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  3. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    And in response to what you said--about the God(s) being able to just out right erase someone from existence--oh, come now. Show me one God from the books that can do sh__ like that.
    And hey, at least when we did combat the "weakened" Gods we were a decent level....a level 1 runnin his mouth at a Deity--yeah I could see him getting an anal rollercoaster, but WE could actually put up some decent fight....
    Look at their stats, man.........
    The books make them seem moderately powerful, but not unbeatable.

Remember what YOU said:
    "You can can try anything once."
    Hahaha!

I love all of you ^__^
  4. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Easy... Core Rule Book 1... Rule 0
    Stats aren't everything my friend... not to mention that dieties are immune to critical hits, and all kinds of damage types... trust me when I say that going with straight rules even without Rule 0 being enforced it is unlikely that a PC under level 40 with atleast some deitic rank would survive.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  5. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL-So Kazuma could theoretically---------

Ah, who bloody cares??? lol!

Psssht, Rule 0.

Wait, where is that one?? ]-}
  6. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    "Evil-doer! Die, Devil, Die!!!" *Gun Shots* ~ Paster Richards, VCPR

Lol, j/k ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  7. ForceTheologian Force Ghost

star 2
    About Rule 0...

This rule was first seen as "Rule 0" in the Player's Handbook 3.0. As for in the 3.5 Player's Handbook, page 6, at the begining of the "Character Creation". There it just says, "CHECK WITH YOUR DUNGEON MASTER".

FT
  8. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh, you can just shush it, mister.
  9. AlexanderElessidil Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hahahahahahaha this is awesome. I wish I could of seen half of this stuff. Shindo almost ran us in an epic campaign. I will have to talk to him about a cross-adventure with Alexander Elessidil. hmm.
  10. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    What was that about pastor Richard Simons and his sermons on the Mt. Oldies??? (sorry rather intoxicated at time of post forgive spelling if off lol)
  11. Sith_Sgian Jedi Padawan

Thats fine Holder, your campaign your rules... I just dont know why my character was the one that was brought up... Kazuma was just as "over-powered" and on several occasions climbed Mount Olympus to hang with the Gods... And the diety i "smacked" was Hecate... Boccob realized he was no longer the master of magic and stepped down get it right guys Sheesh :)
  12. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol, no bro think GTA: Vice City.

Jim, your character was brought up more recently than any other... nothing personal about it. After hearing how he "acquired" Godhood I said why it would not work. Just using the standard rule books... a God is a God ( especially a Greater Deity ) because of followers. Even if a God bequeaths his power to you it would be more like Bruce Almighty because his followers would still worship him and he would be the grantor of your power... in a since being your God. Now any DM can run his game the way he wants it but I tend to stay closer to the rules especially in relation to the PC power curve.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  13. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh and since you want to go off about how over power Kazuma was... atleast I did admit to some of it but I didn't have those broken gloves LOL (starts looking for stats on gloves to share with lodreh)

http://www.realmsofevil.net/thevault/spellskins.cfm

(I think that is the right ones)
  14. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Now, now, kids. You all play nice or you can all go sit in the bloody corner. ]-}
  15. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Question is, Kazuma, are you going to be around Fri night/saturday morning and afternoon???
  16. Sith_Sgian Jedi Padawan

Thats cool i can respect that. No harm meant right? But yeah i would actually like to play an epic campaign with Nacev actually. She isnt broken (to my knowledge :) ) She is an air genasi wizard shes cool. She uses a scythe... dropped that prof. feat at the beginning. She is hardcore!
  17. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jim are you going to be around this weekend??
  18. Sith_Sgian Jedi Padawan

Kinda... im gonna be all over the place... you should visit Subway when me and jake are working!
  19. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Shindo, hate that we missed you. Ashlee and I spent most of yesterday with family and all of Saturday with friends. Speaking of which, Kazuma how are things going? I heard you were having car trouble.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  20. ForceTheologian Force Ghost

star 2
    Just a reminder... Don't forget about me if a game is planned.

FT
  21. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    man things are pretty much screwed here. i need a job and in court the defense attorney said that because i'm autistic i'm actually the friggin mastermind in the robbery and attacked me for 30mins. took everything i had not to jump up and beat the hell out of her for talking like that about me. how dare a slug with no moral scruples make fun of someone in open court let alone their disability like that.
  22. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like badgering of a witness to me... let's just say you probably handled yourself better than I would have.

(*Cut to Lodreh on witness stand*)

Defense: "And isn't true that you were the nefarious mastermind behind all of this from the very beginning..."

DA: "Objection!"

Me: "No, I'll answer that. I can't lie anymore... that is mostly correct but you left out a few details. I admit I staged the entire thing but you left out that afterwards we went back to your place for a good old fashion gang bang. Then after that you broke out the crack pipe and we laughed and finished the evening off getting high. After I paid you your cut ofcourse.... Now if you are going to invent some fiction at least make it interesting and stop wasting my time."

Judge: "Young man you are the most belligerent, foul mouthed, little ingrate I've ever had in my court room."

Me: "Why thank you... I knew you would understand."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  23. Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Knight

star 1
    You're forgetting one vital thing to bring with you trial, my brother.

-A Katana ^-_-^
  24. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    So I was thinking this weekend, whoever wanted to get together for a lil D&D(I have like, Cam, Jon, Jim, myself, Hawthor, and Ninja off the top of my head).
    I know Kazuma and I talked about getting drunk. That's a MARVELOUS plan too.
    We can do both hahaha!
  25. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I talked this over with Kazuma, and this goes to those whom it concerns(You'd know who ye are.)
    We were in the midst of runnign an Epic Campaign with the "Legendary Characters".......
    Due to obvious circumstances, it was halted.
    I want to bring it back in full force, with me as the DM.
    SHAKE AND BAKE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.