main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico D20 rpg session: Glimpse from the Umbra a sequel to the Arcerbus affair.

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Sep 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Due to some personal issues, mixed with a certain raid from the blue ones at Caguas, mixed with a LOT of other things, I'm in a very BAD mood also.

Don't expect me tonigth,for I am not going.

And do what you please with the Zabrak.
    If you want to eliminate him, so be it.

2. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Given the tradition of PRJO rpg, somebody left their cellphone here. . .

This week its Rillao's turn.

I'll take it to you Sat.

3. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Tambien se quedo un libro extra en casa de Pedro.

No era el mio, no era el de gerry, no era el de pedro, no era el de tumba. DE QUIEN ES!?!?

Alguien se compro un libro extra?

4. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Today we morn the passing of Drakkarn, Mighty Bothan Warrior he died valiantly while facing four Gundarks in a cavern. His strenght and power will be remembered and his honor forever protected.

Now for the little Resume.

The heroes seeing their current peril decided to take care of the Rancor. They struck it and it swallowed Val twice before it passed away at the hand of Rij. Once this was done, Yak woke up from his current trance and re entered the battle. He created an illusion of an entire Tusken Raider invasion to draw off the Black sun warriors. The comotion worked and they where caught offguard by Frag granades and shots. When the group decided to take care of the Black Sun soldiers with Thermal Detonators they partially succeded, the only problem was when Yak Bruce inadvertedly dropped one and almost wipped out his allies.

Reznor seizing the moment took a charge at the confused Soldiers but sadly to his dismay the illusion seized and the Black S was trying to figure out what was happening. An Order from one of the officers made the Black S retreat while the group caught him and interrogated him.

Aparently he was a defector, his name is Jhann Essan and he joined the ranks of our campaing but not before a strong discussion on the Wild Delight. When they where all healed they found out that Petey the Chef had joined them as their cook. He offered some info that he would look up after.

After the wounds where healed part of the group left to continue their quest while others stayed and had some thorough interrogations of the defector Jhann.

The ones that left Rij, Var, Val, Drakkarn and Digou encountered many perils amongs them some canine like creatures of Tatooine, a sandstorm and taking refuge in a cave that happened to be a Gundarks nest. In the cavern they saw Lord Nyom and decided to stay at bay. THe Gundarks appeared and attacked furiously, in the battle the mighty warrior Drakkarn was lost. Rij used some supplies he had and knocked out the remaining Gundarks with gas. Once fallen Val took his weapon and killed the gundarks, then he took his fallen comrade's body for proper burial. They met with the team outside and there they told them of the cruel fate of their ally. The Sith Flew away into the horizon.

After a quick rest they followed onwards to get the droid they where sent for. Once they reach the Jawa, Val feels another pressence, behind them Lord Garou was charging on his Sith speeder. The group regrouped and attacked the JAwa wich released a droid starship destroyer. The battle was furious and the droid took several shots at Reznor which he strongly evaded. After that the Sith Garou attacked Lord Nyom and they had a struggle. The droid was subdued by Var's maneuvers, Rij's idea and Val's Shooting. The last shot delivered to Lord Nyom was that of Jhann causing the Sith Lord to flee while taking the droid.
    Using the force Garou takes the droid and examines it. When he is done he heads towards the group and asks for transportation to their next destination. The group examines the situation and see that they all have the same goal, to defeat the master.
    Garou leaves with them on the ship that is now fully functional. In the ship Darth Garou reveals that he is actually Varia the healer that they had taken with them all along. She was the masters aprentice. Many where subdued by the darkside and survived it, others fell.
    Var gave a funeral pyre for Drakkarn and Petey said that they should honor his memory and continue the mission. Petey disclosed to them that Jim, Gardolas right hand man was actually Tatooine's Vigo and that he was cheating Gardola. They decide to "share" this information with Gardola in exchange for whatever info he had of the Sith Droid.
    Gardola gave them the coordinates to a moon where the Sith master was.
    The group left the planet of Tatooine but not after they had some shopping left. They found Bartumk which was mangling the old man that sabotaged the ship. There Var used his "Charms" and got the old man to f

5. Rillao_Kun

Rillao_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2002
    Di me di cuenta de que el cel se me quedo cuando ya habia llegado, pete muchas gracias por cuidarlo.

6. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    HIS NAME IS "DOMIE!", NOT "DO-MIE!", U SICK SICK PERSON!!!!

7. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    (well, if nobody wants the book, I'll take it!!! ;) )

Well, guys, I am sorry I had to leave but it was getting way too late for me. I wish I had stayed cuz I think I would have been of great help in the "exchange" with the Hutt. I worked for the Black Sun organization stationed there after all, so I think I might've had a piece of info or two that could have been useful. Oh, well. [face_plain]

Any chance we could start the sessions at 7 pm sharp? Doesn't matter if people get there late, but it would be nice if we could start earlier, as the man himself Austin Powers says, "just to get things moooving, baby". [face_laugh]

So now we are heading towards one of Tatooine's moons? Which one, the red one or the white one? Hehehe. As a final thought, it was nice participating in last night's RPG session. It's been a while since I have role-played, so I'm still getting used to it again. And I hope that at least some of you guys start trusting my character soon, as he could be a powerful ally. [face_devil]

8. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    El libro es mio!!! Me lo quidan, eh? Me lo dan mañana sabado en la fiesta ^_^

btw, Drakkarn had honor? I didn't knew! :p j/k! *L* me encantaba ese persojae, I'm proud of him, y me da pena con those who trully mourned my-erm, his death. pero don't worry! A new Dark Sider iz comming to aid!... and share the tremendous fun and thrill of killing lots and lots of innocen-erm, I mean...filthy bastards! [and all bystanders] ;)

I agree con Jan_Solo, vamos a empezar a las 7pm sharp. se que e estado llegando tarde, pero la proxima llego super tempranito para acabar el character sheet de Charon y ver como la metemos en todo este lio *L* [maybe she helps from a crappy ship she owns? dunno :p up to Tumbark how she'll get in]

ANYWAYZ, I warn, Charon will be a real egocentrical bitch at first. And she HATES to take orders. *LOL*

well, c-ya all tomorow ^_^

9. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Fijate, a mi como que me pareció que al único que le importó la pérdida de Drakkan fue el Noghri (um, Var is it? :confused: ).

If my character had known Drakkan I am sure he would have shared the Noghri's sentiments, but since I just joined the group, and I didn't really know who the heck Drakkan was, well... I didn't really give a crap. But yeah, we'll see how your new babe, err... I mean, character comes out. If she doesn't like taking orders from anyone then she will definitely hate Lt. Essan (that's me), hehe! Well, at least she will be human. [face_laugh]

10. Kyomu-Kharrnon

Kyomu-Kharrnon Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2002
    bueno, el Noghri y el otro Bothan.. *LOL*

*L* seguramente odie a Lt. Essan then :p I'm looking forward to MANY funny situations. *LOL*

11. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    VAL, short for Valpe. . . Var (sp?) es el personaje de Luis.

12. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok people listen up. I regret to inform that this thursdays last game will not be held due to the fact that its Halloween time. Wich means that some people have other plans and it being such a big game and all............well I just let it go for the week after. Unless someone has something else to add, the game is left for next first thursday of november.

Thank you

13. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Damn, I was looking too bad for this game. Is there any way that we could play another day of the week? Personally, I don't care it's Halloween.

14. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Hola muchachos,

Yo personalmente no tengo ningun problema con que sea Haloween. Yo dijo que jugemos el jueves como siempre porq estoy loco por ver como concluyen las cosas!

15. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Bueno, yo no tengo planes para Halloween (hasta ahora), pero me imagino que otros si tendran algo. Asi que estoy dispuesto a esperar hasta el 1 de nov. para la proxima sesion. Y se que Khal esta de acuerdo tambien, (for undisclosed reasons) [face_laugh].

16. DeadStar

DeadStar Jedi Youngling

Sep 27, 2002
    yo tampoco tengo planes para el dia de halloween, y tengo el viernes y el sabado totalmente libres. Yo tambien estoy desesperado por ver como esto acaba *curses Halloween...as if it wasn't cursed enough* *LOL*

17. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok lets have this. The Rpg will be held any day after thursday. You guys post which day and it shall be done.

18. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Yo puedo en el wiken tambien, pero Pedro baja pa Cabo Rojo, y hay gente que trabaja.

Nada yo creo que todos deben esperar como buenos niños hasta el jueves de arriba.

C'mon people, no va a ser facil jugar con 159 nenes interrumpiendonos diciendo Halloween, tricortri dame chavos no mani...

Y YO SI TENGO PLANES! SI ME GASTO CHAVOS EN UN DISFRAZ DE HAN SOLO ES PARA USARLO MAS DE UNA VEZ!!!!

19. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Voy a tener que cambiar mi dispocision inicial. No puedo ir este Jueves al juego.
    Pero juego cualquier otro dia.

20. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    Chicos tengo planes para este Jueves so qeu les agradeceria que lo dejaran para el jueves de arriba.. Vamos esperen, son peores que unos niños esperando el regalo de navidad.

21. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay Okay, geez.

I was just wondering who were the ones that asked for it to be postponed.

22. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    So be it, the mayority has spoken. It shall be posponed for next thursday when the conclution of Glimpse of the Umbra will take place. But know this, I have tasted the blood of the fallen and it has been to my liking. Drakkarn will not be the only one to die in this game.

23. Rillao_Kun

Sep 10, 2002
    okayyyyyy......

24. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
  25. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Trust me, I have embraced the darkness and it is good............Mercy is for the weak. Such fate lies in your destiny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.