main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

D20 Rules for Mandalorians

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Darth_Garak, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Garak

Darth_Garak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    This may have been asked before but where can I find some good D20 rules for Mandalorians and their armor + other assorted gear that the Fett's usually had on them.

2. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Well in the Revised core rule book (the book before saga) they have complete work ups of both Jango and Boba, and most of there gear is in the book, but if you can get your hands on the arms and equiment guide you can get the work ups for flame thrower and jet packets

I have played a mando and i've used the solider/Scout bounty hunter work up, but you can also use the Elite Warrior and get good results.

I have a work ups of the Iron and of Mandalorian Crush Ganutlets i can post once i find them.

Basicly the Iron has three different DRs, 4, 8, and 12 and the difficulty to make the armor goes up with each DR, but the DR is special because unlike all other armor a lightsaber can not bypass it.

Let me find the complete work ups and i'll pass them on to you.

3. Darth_Garak

Darth_Garak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2005
    Okay, thanks for the help. I'll be waiting.

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sw20060126jc81

Scroll down a bit. There's a question on Mandalorian Iron, armour and some other stuff. It's all RCRB rules though.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/BHPreview4

Here's some stats on some mando's. Also RCR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.