main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPG D6 Fantasy

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by moosemousse, Feb 2, 2015.

1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    For some reason I have volunteered to do a 'monster of the week' style game using the D6 fantasy rules. I've got the PDFs of the books but I'm not sure how to print them without the pictures. Does anyone know where I can get a version without pictures or how I can't print without pictures?

Does anyone here play D6 Fantasy or any other D6 based game? I'm looking for hints and tips and general discussion really.

2. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Unfortunately, with a lot of RPGs you're pretty much stuck with the pictures in the PDF, since those copies are intended for reference digitally and not for printing, so they don't take the need for pure text alternatives into consideration.

Depending on how the PDF is formatted it may be possible to manually copy-paste pure dialogue into another document, so you could try that. Another option is to see if there's a PDF version of the open source rules available, though I've only been able to find a (bad) html based version and it often won't include the particulars.