main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Da Misteress' Ugh Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Mistress, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    ya should have charged the mound swinging the bat [face_devil]

2. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    My apartment is a disaster! Not sure how it got this messy. Will probably take me most of the day to get it in shape.

My original plan was to stay up late and get it done friday night. But then I found this book, and I started reading it, and I couldnt stop.

I am baaaad.

3. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    That happened to me all the time until I discovered the beauty of the Audio Book. I can fold the laundry, do the dishes, and clean the house while listening to my story. :D

Unfortunately, I now have no excuse for my messy house...

4. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I like being read to...but audio books are usually condensed/edited, arent they? Might be something I could do after actually reading the book. ***shrug***

Finished cleaning and preparing for next weeks garage sale...sort of. I now have a honking huge pile of crap to sell on the floor in the living room. Now to get it to my moms, get it tagged and priced and organized...ugh.

I am selling all of my too tight & tiny little tshirts. Dont want to be that mom. ;)

5. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I have to work today. Blech. Oh well, at least I still have a job (I'm trying to be more positive.)

Positive schmositive...Meh, I like being bitter. Its my charm.

***sulk***

6. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    We played two hours of tennis tonight. Ugh. That's how my body feels right now.

7. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Is it morning already? [face_tired]

8. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    Ugh. We played 13 hours straight of Civ with our daughter this weekend. We were like obsessed zombies and for dinner that night we had chocolate cake and for a little bit o'healthy we each ate half a banana. Yeah, that is why we can't join any MMOs...our children will eat nothing but junk and the house will fall into utter chaos around us and we won't even notice. [face_plain]

..but it was really fun!:D

9. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    The good news about MMO's is that you stop spending money on stuff like movies, ebay, and gas, and you save a ton of money. That's how we were able to put a down payment on our house...

;)

Besides, MMO's help kids become more independent and teach them important skills, like which animals they can kill and skin. :D

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    They do get a bit addicting.

As long as you set limits, I think it's OK. When Isabel and I play, I'll set the limit to getting 1 level. After that, she knows it's time to log off. And then she'll spend the rest of the night talking about everything we did in-game, or about her other characters.

Limits are good. If you don't set limits, you get Rachel's semi-vegetable brother.

11. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    UUUGGGHHH and AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH at the same time.:_|

I am supposed to be at a Stampin Up party right now but my stupid back hurts so bad that I can barely sit here long enough to type this. BACK PAIN SUCKS!!!

12. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    That's OK. You didn't miss anything. Nobody else showed up either, so it would've just been you and Patty.

13. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Calling Mistress!!!!! How was your X-mas????? How's pickles???? What's up????

14. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005
    This much snow deserves a big Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghh

I like the Ugh thread. One word says soooo much.

15. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    You can say that again!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghh

16. gra-co_o_hun

gra-co_o_hun Jedi Master star 5

May 5, 2005

Umm.. OK. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugghh [face_mischief]