main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD 'Da roolz'

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by kahli, Aug 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    That time again already? As I've already said numerous times before, I find it much more fun to skirt the edges of naughty naughty than to actually stomp on the lines and **** and **** all over it.

The rules aren't that bad. And while I agree with luigi's statement that the 's' word is pretty common in PG movies and can follow the logic that this being a pg board, should then be ok with infrequent usage of the abovementioned word, I know it's not allowed, and I'm pretty sure just about everyone here knows it's not allowed.

Especially those who have been in trouble for it before.

Sorry to start a new thread, if I'm not supposed to. I don't really want to go to the comms board, I don't really want to talk to anyone other than the Qlders, maybe I'm narrowed minded and elitist (should the l33t?) but I like it just fine here.

Um.... as you were

:p

2. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    And you are right, I did know that saying that terrible S word would get me banned again but to tell you the truth I didn't even notice I typed it. I was simply replying to a thread and quoting the article we were talking about. My terrible offence was forgetting to put those little stars over the offensive word like the previous poster had done. But of coarse I don't get a chance to defend myself or even an email explaining why I was banned (last time I got the email the day after the ban was lifted!)

3. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
  4. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
  5. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Here's a handy little hint... Just don't use them and you can't go wrong ;)

6. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    About that...any banned user is welcome to submit an an unban request and find out by e-mail that day why they were banned. It's the user's choice.

7. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Dang... Thought this was a thread about Ja Rule's brother.

Silly me.

8. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    I don't think it's that hard not to say the 's' word. And, it's not like these are the only boards that prevent the use of excessive profanity.
    I think we're lucky to get away with what we do. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.