So NV DA Vinch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, May 19, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm watching the Davinci Code tonight... I hope its not as lame as all the critics make it out to be... we'll see...
  2. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I just saw it... it sucked. I really didn't like it. I felt like it tried too hard to be a bunch of different categories of movie... I only liked one character (Paul Betteney's Silas) and one scene (in which they reveal what the 'holy grail' is) other than that, pretty much did not like the movie... and it was too long.... those are my thoughts, others might disagree.
  3. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The DaVinci Code was pretty much lame. The "secret" was alright, but the way they had to tell and the show you everything made me feel the filmmakers thought the audience was mildly retarded. I mean, Robert Langdon would say... "look, the blade and the chalace" and then the symbols they already showed you ten times in the film would illuminate, just in case you forgot what they looked like. Ian MacKellen was awesome, as always. Save your money and 2 and a half hours of your life.
  4. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah it was....ok but, by the time it was over I was just saying to myself "End already!" Very dry, very slow. It needed some Samarai Ninja Monkeys or something.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby