main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dab......SbS/DJ Spoilers!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Tahiri-Solo, Feb 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Myn, calm down. Ranting like that will get you no friends.

Now, to respond to your post:

You say Anakin is dead and not coming back. Well, if it weren't for Dab's existance, and some suspicious lines from the author(having to fill a certain role, but can't talk about it because of the no-spoilers agreement), and a line in Cunningham's book about it being important to look like Anakin(lines like that may at first look meaningless, but never discount them), all add up to Dab having something to do with Anakin returning in some form or another.

2. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Or it could be that Leia/Han adopt the kid. Or that he really is Sheesh's kid with Tsavong Lah. Or one of many other far more plausable or unlame things ;) :)

3. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    Shesh having a kid with Lah is plausible, RF? And that wouldn't be lame? Right.....

4. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    That one was a joke :)

But yet, I still prefer the idea :)

5. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    I was thinking that Dab could become a replacement for Anakin in some way - either as a surrogate son for Leia (how would Han, Jacen and Jaina take that?), or as a body that Anakin's spirit could inhabit. Personally, I hope that Anakin remains dead, but comes back to help the Jedi as a spirit.

Off the topic of Dab, a little question about his "history":

Viqi said that Dab was former Rogue Squadron pilot Ran Kether's (from Solo Command) son. She also said Ran died over Kalarba while flying SELCORE transports. Does anyone think this is true, or did Viqi make it up? Since I am a bit of a fan of the Rogues and Wraiths, I would like to know the fate of this minor character. Thanx.

6. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    i think she made it up so that she would get more sympathy, and so that she could brag "WOW! I've met han and leia solo! 2 of the most popular ppl in the galaxy".... i dunno. but i still think she made it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.