main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dad (Obi/Ani vignette)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by diamond_pony2002, Mar 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Title: Dad

Author: diamond_pony2002

Summary: READ! READ! READ I SAY!

Disclaimers: I don't own them and I never will, sadly. They all belong to Mr. Lucas :-(

(Anakin is 11)

"What are we gonna do today, Master?" Anakin Skywalker asked.

"Oh, I dunna know. I was thinking we could probably go to some clubs, get a little drunk, pick up a few ladies..."

"Master!" Anakin cried through his laughs. Obi-Wan joined in and ruffled his hair.

"Just kidding! I don't know. What do you want to do? It is our day off after all," Obi-Wan said after calming himself and Anakin.

"Ummmm.....I know! We can watch a movie!"

"All right."

"Yay!"

"Which one?"

"The Exorcist!"

"No way!"

"Why not?!"

"Because that movie scared the crap out of me and you're not watching it!"

"Aww! But everyone else has seen it!"

"Well, you're not everyone else. You're my child and that's that. Pick another one. And believe me when I say this: The Exorcist is a horrible movie with stuff that will give you nightmares for at least a week!"

"Aww, man! Okay. What about Rob Roy?"

"Well..."

"Please?!"

"All right."

"Now go and get it while I make us a snack."

"Okay!" Anakin raced into the living room and grabbed the video. He popped it into the movie player and fast-forwarded it to the beginning of the movie. He hated the credits and movie previews, unless they had Nat Port. She was hot! Reminded him of Padmé too!

Obi-Wan came out holding a large bowl of popcorn and two cans of soda. Anakin hurried to help him and set the food on the table while Obi-Wan laid on the couch. He looked for a place to sit, but found nothing but the floor.

"Come on. Lay up here with me," Obi-Wan said and held out an arm. Anakin smiled and climbed up into the man's arms. He turned so he was facing the TV and snuggled against Obi-Wan. Everything was going great. They were watching a movie, eating popcorn, and relaxing, until it got to the scary parts, that is. Anakin watched for a while even though he was scared because he didn't want Obi-Wan to think he was a baby, but it became too much and he turned quickly, pressing his face into Obi-Wan's side and clutching the man's tunic.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?" Obi-Wan asked softly and ran a hand through the boy's hair. Anakin nodded.

"Uh-huh," he whimpered.

"Oh, you don't have to be. It's just a movie. None of it's real. I'll tell you when it's over," Obi-Wan replied and rubbed Anakin's back. He knew it was a bad idea to let the child watch this. He got scared too easily. It would've been better to just let him watch 'Aladdin' instead.

"Okay, it's over," he said gently and Anakin cautiously turned to see if he was telling the truth. When he was satisfied, Anakin watched the rest of the movie and soon he fell asleep. He always took a nap around 2 P.M. So, Obi-Wan, not wanting to wake him, pulled a blanket over them and held the boy close to keep him warm. Anakin stirred and sighed deeply, slightly opening his eyes.

"Thanks, Daddy," he whispered and his eyes drifted shut. Obi-Wan stared at him after being called such a strong endearment.

"You're welcome, my little one," he answered and nuzzled the soft hair before kissing the top of the boy's hair and shutting his eyes.

THE END

2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wipes a tear from her eyes as she thinks about Obi-Wan and Ani, sitting down together doing "family stuff." Great job!

4. Reihla

Reihla Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    That was just way too sweet for it's own good diamond_pony2002. I loved it :)

5. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Thank you so much! You don't know how good y'alls replies make me feel!

6. darththunderbird

darththunderbird Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2003
    AWWW i love it so much, very sweet! and its even better because it has rob roy in it, and that movie is about my ancestor. great job!

7. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    Awwwww Ani and Obi are so cute. :) really liked it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.