main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Daddy?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Sadis, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sadis

Darth_Sadis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    I personally believe that Sidious 'conceived' Anakin. He obviously can control midichlorians to extend his own life (hes 89 in ROTJ n lukin 4 a new apprentice). It makes sense cuz if he wntd to tip the Balance he wud need sum1 powerful.
    Sidious's power + absurd midichlorian levels = 'the chosen one'
    It also makes sense that he wud allow him 2 grow up far in the Outer Rim 2 prevent his discovery an allow him to live.
    Palpatine tells Anakin in ROTS book that they are alike in that they have experienced life, love and loss. thats y Anakin is different from other Jedi.
    Ne thoughts?

ps duz ne 1 have ne sidious pics from epIII?

Strilo edit: ROTS threads go in the ROTS forum.

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    Sidious did not create Anakin, nor did Plagueis. Anakin has no father. This is the only correct answer.

3. raged_inferno

raged_inferno Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Sidious did not create Anakin, nor did Plagueis. Anakin has no father. This is the only correct answer.

ok. Have you been looking at the other forums lately? Anyway, there's a Star Wars book that says Palpatine was the father of Anakin. Shmi Skywalker is supposedly a virgin. I'm not a big thing on religion, but i just have to say this (heck, I'm not even Christian): Do you know Jesus? Do you know of the Virgin Mary? Jesus and Anakin were created somehow without being impregnated. Palpatine knows how to control the midi-chlorians, that's how he extended his own life. He used them to make a baby within Shmi. Now, how do you think this connects to Jesus? Besides, the prophecy told that the chosen one would be made almost purely of midi-chlorians.

4. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    He could of lied people. Anakin was created for the jedi, he fufullied the prophecy at the end of his life. Plus if Palps created him he would have to rely on to many things to get him to become trained. Qui Gon would have to find tattoine, find anakin, bet with watto, win the bet, take him to courascaunt. Did Palps plan any of that? no. He would of made him within the republic so he would be discovered and trained. And if he was going to make an apprentice what was the point of training Darth Maul?

5. Darth Kruel

Darth Kruel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2000
    A lot of people suspect that Plagueis created Anakin because of the way Palpatine turned to Anakin and said, 'to create life...' when he was speaking to Anakin about Darth Plagueis.

Shmi said Anakin had no father and therefore if anyone should know, it would be her. End of story.

6. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Again it makes no sense for the Sith to have created Anakin and then hope to one day find him. I don't get how anyone can sit there and believe anything Palpatine says when he lied through the prequel trilogy.
    I swear coming onto to this board sometimes, I wonder if people have lost their brains.:rolleyes:

He has no father

7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999

8. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    ^ Exactly Bib =D=

9. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    I imagine they are referring to the Vader Guide book that was released within the last week. However, the passage leaves it up to interpretation. It says that the Sith believed Anakin was their creation. The Sith were wrong. Anakin was conceived by the Force to eliminate the Sith, it would make no sense for them to have created him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.