main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Daddy's Little Girl (Angsty AU. J/Z! Maybe A/T! _princess_leia_ co-authors! Update 8/9!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Vongchild, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vongchild

Vongchild Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2004
    Hi! It's Vongchild, promoting my new ficcy, Daddy's Little Girl! It's an angsty little bunny that PL and I came up with last night. I started writing and have the first chapter! Warning, I have commited Leiacide and Jacencide. If you particular love them, don't read this. They're dead. This is around the time of NJO, but it's very much an AU. Enjoy!

State of the Union:

Han is... Depressed.
    Jaina is... Angsty
    Anakin is... Confused
    Leia and Jacen are... Dead 10+ years
    Zekk is... the boy next door, Jaina's best friend

Title: Daddy?s Little Girl
    Authors: Vongchild, _princess_leia_
    Genre: Angst/ Drama. Romance (J/Z).

Chapter One

From her location in the doorway, Jaina could see every pathetic aspect of the kitchen. Where could she begin? There was a leaning tower of dishes in the sink long over-due to be washed. There were the floors, with their generous helping of dirt and general crud that had been tracked in by the home?s three inhabitants over the last month, that needed sweeping, mopping, and possibly a good wax. The windows could be washed, the counters scrubbed, the table sponged. She?d get to one thing and her brother would get to another and her dad would do nothing.

He seemed to do a whole lot of nothing when he was home. Yes, that was another thing in the kitchen that could use a good cleaning. As far as she could tell, Han needed a shave, a haircut, a shampoo, new clothes, and to top it all off, possibly, a de-worming. Which possibly said a lot about his ship, the Millennium Falcon, which was more of a pigeon and less of a falcon those days. It needed new wiring, a new coat of paint, and some other little details needed fixing.

Of course, there was a fat chance of him doing anything of the sort.

Ever since her mother?s and other brother?s death, her Jaina had become more fed-up with the world, her father had become more upset, and Anakin had just gotten quite confused and lost in all of it. And attending an inner-city high school didn?t help much. ?YOU DON?T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP ANAKIN OFF OF GLITTERSTIM AND DEATHSTICKS!? she finally shouted at Han, who looked up, slightly confused as to what had spawned the comment.

?Anakin?s on glitterstim and deathsticks?? he asked, cocking his head to one side, concerned, as most parents would be upon hearing their 15-year-old was experimenting with drugs.

?No,? Jaina said scornfully, ?But he would be if I didn?t work so hard to keep him away from it.? Han looked slightly upset and Jaina realized the implications of what she had just said.

?I?ve just been a bad example...? he muttered.

?No! I didn?t mean - well. I meant - I mean, It?s just...? she trailed off and then exclaimed, rather loudly, ?EUCH!!!!? and ran out of the apartment

During this conversation, Anakin walked in and sat down at the table to do his homework. ?Did I miss something?? he asked brightly.

?Eh...?? Han asked, looking warily at him, ?No.? He sighed and said, ?Anakin, you know deathsticks and glitterstim are dangerous, right?? Anakin nodded and began working on another math problem. ?You would never use them, right?? Anakin looked at him with bright blue eyes as if to say, ?Where did you get a crazy idea like that?? and an uneasy silence fell between them. ?Need help with that?? Han asked, pointing at the worksheet.

?No,? Anakin replied.

?Do you know where your sister went??

Anakin shrugged. ?Am I supposed to know? She?s probably over at Zekk?s.?

?Zekk?? Han asked. The name sounded familiar. Maybe Jaina had mentioned him before. No, didn?t think so. Wait, wasn?t that the neighbor boy? ?Why would she be over there??

?Well,? said Anakin, as if it was painfully obvious, ?She?s not here, they?re friends, and when people are mad at their parents, they generally go to their friends? houses to crash for a while.?

?Just friends?? Han asked, raising an eyebrow.

?Yes,? Anakin clarified. ?Just friends.?

Jaina punched in the code for Zekk?s apartment?s front door and opened it angrily. She walked in and slamme

2. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    This is good so far. Are they still being trained as Jedi? Ewoks and atomic wedgies, funny conbination...
    I love it! When's there going to be more?

3. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    I'm not sure, I think she went on vacation. Hopefully soon.

Glad you liked it.

4. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Interesting beginning, Vongchild! I'm looking forward to more. I like the way Zekk's being written. His character gets butchered a lot in fics, but this story is holding true to his personality. Good job! :)

5. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    Sure, forget about me.:p

6. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Nice little fic! Zekk is very well written.

7. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    Thanks, and up for new readers!

8. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    Heh heh. Sorry for the lack of updates. PL and I are usually pretty good about that, but I was overseas on vacation in israel and happened to be there a day longer than we'd originally planned.

overnight trans-atlantic flights are not good.

how long till we discover hyperspace, neways??

My neighbor had a massive stroke and she's in a coma... all this happened while I was out. Maybe I should leave the country less often.

And yeah, I hate how Zekk's personality is butchered in a lot of fics.

No, this is a horrible, twisted AU. Jaina and Zekk are teaching themselves how to use the force. perhaps Luke and Kyp and Mara are dead... or just AWOL

"Bombs don't kill people - People kill people."

9. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    ::GIGGLE:: I think I can totally see this. Jaina as a typical high school teenage drama queen, zekk as the understanding guy next door. More?

10. Odd-Thomas

Odd-Thomas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2004
    I really hope you update this one soon. The beginning is very promising! Great work!

11. -RebelScum-

-RebelScum- Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 21, 2004
    i like it

12. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    Thanks, I'm working on the next chapter, so sometime within the next week.

13. isola

isola Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2004
    This is wonderful! I don't really know most of these characters because I haven't read many of the EU books - but I love this already.

As far as she could tell, Han needed a shave, a haircut, a shampoo, new clothes, and to top it all off, possibly, a de-worming. Which possibly said a lot about his ship, the Millennium Falcon, which was more of a pigeon and less of a falcon those days. These lines are both funny and sad. What another side of Han . . . heartbroken and giving up. He's lost both his ladies.

I can't wait to see more.

14. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    I can't wait to see more.

Hopefully soon, I'm working.

15. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    I hope you all liked this first chapter, 1 of many to come if PL and I ever finish this, because we both don't know how it's going to end. Happily ever after? Not a chance. This is NJO-era Leiacide we're talking about.

16. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    It's not gonna end happily ever after?:_|

I'm not writing anymore.[face_not_talking]

Just Kidding. I'm working, hopefully it'll be up soon.

17. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    But Leiacide IS happily ever after!

18. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    DarthIshtar: What planet are you on? Yuuzhan'tar?

19. -RebelScum-

Feb 21, 2004
    I COMMAND THEE TO UPDATE

20. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    I will write it this weekend, then she will proofread, then I'll post. It should be up by Monday.(I hope.)

21. -RebelScum-

Feb 21, 2004
  22. _princess_leia_

Feb 23, 2004
    *cowers in fear*

You remember when I said "I hope?"

23. -RebelScum-

Feb 21, 2004
    No.. not really [face_skull] [face_skull] [face_skull]

24. Vongchild

Apr 2, 2004
    It would have been up sometime today, had I gotten the next chapter to edit.

25. -RebelScum-

Feb 21, 2004
    i want my update! [face_not_talking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.