main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Daft-Vaders School of Dark Side trickery and Magic.. (Yes this is for Wk 5 Immunity...)

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 5' started by Daft-Vader, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daft-Vader

Daft-Vader Chosen One star 8

Aug 6, 2008
    What areas of study are offered at this school?

Well, we offer a variety of topics here... from the usual and mundane potions classes and broomstick driving school, to the more exoctic such as Making people do what you want, the ability to raise the dead and the ability to create energy and matter...

Where is it and what protects it from being discovered by Muggles?

Muggles won't find us here, we located within the 7th dimension, nd can only be accessed through the toilet cubicle of locates in the depths of Fort Knox, the most heavily armoured Building in the world, and lined with lead...

How many students are there at this school? Is there any specific reason for there being so many or so few students?

We are a select school with only 400 Students. Only the top 20 applicants from the years selection past the entry exam. We also do not tolerate disobedience.

Are students separated by Houses or other groupings? If so, why and what are they? If not, why not?

Due to the small nature of the groups, we do not feel the need to have Houses or groups. We also feel it will it would create unessercary tension with the students, which could lead to unwanted fights and disobedieance. A disobediant Dark Side Wizard is a danger to himself and those around him

How do students apply for this school? What are the academic requirements for attending?

All applicants are required to have 12 GCSEs or equivalent, as well as a background knowledge in in general magic and potions. a knowledg of how to make a rabbit come out of a hat is advisable but not essential...

Does the school have a Quidditch team? If so, name it and mention how successful it is. If not, why not?

We do have a Quiditch team, the Vaderistic Quidditch United. The are a extremely successful team, and have one the Cup Trophy for the past 3 years!

Give a brief history of the school, it?s founders, and any interesting events or points about the school.

The School was founded in the year 1077 by the Dark Side Wizard Darth Banulus the Great.

ever since then we have been teaching Dark Side trickery and Magic to the greatest people. Such students have included Henry VIII, Oliver Cromwell, and George Lucas.

It has been ranked the top school for the past 500 years in the Official Wizard Education Boards (OWED)School test.

[image=http://i32.tinypic.com/ixse9j.jpg]

<Watch this space for possible Promotional stuff...>

2. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    lol at coat of arms

3. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    7th dimension?
    Don't think I can reach that, I already get all confused with the 4th.8-}

Like your coat of arms.
    My affinity to fluffy animals made me read 'opossum' though.:oops:

4. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    We are a select school with only 400 Students. Only the top 20 applicants from the years selection past the entry exam.

So if you take only 20 students per year... but have 400 students total... are we to assume that it takes 20 years to graduate?

5. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Thorough education.
    What's wrong with that?:p

6. Daft-Vader

Aug 6, 2008
    Yes.

I mean a Jedi training takes about 20 yrs, so does Training. It is a hard task...

7. Rogue...Jedi

Rogue...Jedi Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, Jedi training includes when students are still little kids, so 20 years can end when they're in their 20s... but this contest was about creating a university. So students would enter around age 18 or so, and thus graduate when they're nearly 40? Yikes.

8. Daft-Vader

Aug 6, 2008
    :p

Well okay, then, I make the number 40 (I can't edit it in...)

So that means 10 years, we can also assume some years had a few extras, this year it is 40, last year it was 45, and students have a choice of what they want, there are short courses for the basic magician wizard, longer courses for advanced wizards, and the full 10y years for Galactic Overlords...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.