main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Daily Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Lol, couldn't think of a better title. This is were you randomly tell us something that happened today, or anyday if you just wanna spill some juice.(whatever that juice may be.)

Yeah, for example. Today I got my SAT's over with...again. (yeah yall can start laughin cuz you got that over with a while ago.) Hey, the only reason i took it again is because I was confused on the *ehem* directions... before.I thought it counted 1/4 FOR ME even if I got it wrong, not 1/4 AGAINST ME. So lets just say in the last minute of every section I randomly marked across the board. LOL. (LAUGH)

Yeah anyway. Then on the way home from West Salem High someone rear-ended me. What luck. But no damage to my baby.(my parents baby,that is. hehe)

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I actually never took the SATs.

Anyway, all that has happened today is I was asleep until about 2:45 and then I came on here. Yesterday was a bit more exciting. I fininshed my other essay for college, went to McNary to get my other essay back from my old video teacher. He had fun marking it up with his red marker, that is for sure. I then gave my new essay to my old english teacher to read. I got stopped in the halls by the security officer because I looked like a bum and he took me to the office so I could get my transcripts.

After that I went to Best Buy and bought the ROTS game for XBOX. WOW, talk about spoilers, it has tons of scenes from the film and it was exciting.

While I was playing that, I got a call from my father who I guess just wanted to start an arguement, so we had one and then I hung up and had some barb-qued ribs and a baked potatoe.

After dinner I went back and finished the game. I should have gone to bed, but I played some of the levels over and finally quit about 11:15. I went to bed and woke up at 1:00 for my paper route.

3. oregonjedi

oregonjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2002
    got up.
    watched a cartoon on tv.
    read some real estate material.
    watched some documentaries from ep II DVD.
    went to a meeting.
    read some more real estate stuff.
    watched the first 2 web docs from both ep I and ep II DVDs.
    watched ep III clips from I film
    taking my dad to a baseball game tonight.

4. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Played Star Wars Galaxies with Dragostea Din Tei looping in the background the whole time (for some reason, the song works well in that situation.)

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Today I got the material for my robe. after like 4 HOURS of choosing. The FIRST choice I had, my budget wouldn't let me get. Then I found the most PERFECT material! But THEY DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF IT!!!! I WAS SO SAD! So after calling ALL the Jo Anns Fabrics in Salem to ask if they had THAT SPECIFIC ONE they said NO. SO I just went to Walmart and look for 2 seconds and I found the material right away! and it's perfect.

6. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, I cut the vinyl for the tabbards, unfortunately I don't know if I will get it done in time. My step dad is having an angioplasty tommorrow and my mom is going to be busy for atleast.

7. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Let's see. Today I went to school, then went to Wendy's for lunch. After school my band practiced for about two hours. My girlfriend came over about half way through, then we all went out to Red Robin and met up with some other friends. I came home, did homework, watched tv, played StarCraft, and checked the boards.

8. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    well, i will tell you what i will do later TODAY!! its a day off, and pay day, so its gonna be fun. sleep in till noon, get up, clean up, go out and grab some subway, go pay bills, go work out at the gym, go out to a dinner and a movie with lil woman, get home around 10, play world of warcraft till i cant keep my eyes open!!! God bless days off, lol

9. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I've been working on promoting Anticipation, so I went to Powell's Books, the largest independent bookstore in the world right here in our own backyard, and dropped off a copy of my book and some information and media mentions for Michael Powell, with whom I spoke last week. I am hoping I'll be able to have the book sold at Powell's and maybe even do an author event at some point...

I have much more to do in the next few weeks and months with Anticipation. It'll be an uphill climb. To be honest right now I'm waiting on TheForce.net to review the book because I badly need the huge numbers of fans we have coming through this site to be aware of it.

I went and saw Kingdom of Heaven tonight, which was cool, and I had dinner at The Best Restaurant in Portland (I capitalize that because it's what The Oregonian called Andino's in the Pearl) with this girl. I dated her once, she invited me, and I really don't want to bother with any girls at the moment but I went because it was her birthday and I thought it would be nice anyway...

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Came to the realiaztion that I will mst likey be going as Obi-Wan now. I'm pretty sure my mom will be busy helping my stepdad around and won't have time to work on any of my outfit, so I have to dust my Obi-Wan-esque outfit off and pray to God that I will still get my Ani hilt in time so I can show it off.

11. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    My Anakin costume showed up today and now all I have to do is alter it so it fits well. Stupid boot tops...

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I wish my costume would just "arrive". Got 2 weeks to sew it all up!

13. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I finally got my lightsaber completed this morning. I got some O rings and finished making the handle. This will probably be the one that I bring with me to Santiam because I doubt my Anakin one will get here in time.

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I got mr covertec belt clip, unfortunately I have to order another one because the one I ordered doesn't come with the knob to put on your saber. So I oredered another one with both the clip and knob and hopefully it willl get here tuesday or wednsday. My mom is also starting to sew my outfit tonight, I finally got my college app done so all I can say is "yippee".

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    My mom just got one of the leather tabbards sewn, and is working on my tunic.

17. OldBenny

OldBenny Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2004
    Its my day off from work, so I am just staying at home doing nada just watching TV Been lazy.

18. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    My robe is done! Except for a few touch ups. I'm really going crazy! I didn't have the money to do an actual "tunic" for under the robe, and I have NOTHING in my wardrobe to work with. I'm probably going to have to just find random clothes that don't look AS tacky as normal clothes can look under the robe.

I have a meeting for my Russia trip on sunday! We are going to Steve's house(my pastor) and we are getting real Russian foods! I can't wait for the cheese man, I LOVE russian cheese. I was sad when there was no way to bring the cheese back with me on my last trip. We are also getting Borsch! Yay!

I am going to wear my robe to school on Monday and let everyone see the real geek under the meek. (lol, sorry, it rymed.) But yeah, some dude found out that I was a real nerd the other day, he was like "WOW! YOU? A STARWARS FREAK?! I would have never guessed!"
    Yeah, so I'm excited to show my support on monday. Can't wait for the comments, weird looks, and laughs. HEHE!

19. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Larena, I can bring my other Tunic and tabbard with me and you can use them if you want. My mom is almost finished with my Ani outfit so it looks like I won't need to go as Obi.

20. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    I am going to wear my robe to school on Monday and let everyone see the real geek under the meek.

Lol, you would love it at Sprague. Almost half of the people at the school are geeks, and always come wearing the weirdest things. The other day my friend wore his "wookiee" outfit to school, which he'll be wearing at the premiere if his Dad lets him go. When TTT and RotK hit their opening days, cloaks could be found everywhere. Piratical outfits are not uncommon, nor are WWI and II outfits. Don't think we had many costumes the day when AotC came out, but I know I was in garb, lol.

Anywho, I'll be right there with you (well, not physically) supporting Star Wars, except on Tuesday, lol.

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I guess I DO have another day, I wont be standing in line til THAT NIGHT tuesday. So maybe I should wait until tuesday. OR I could were it both days! Lol. But it wouldn't be as dramatic that way.

It's ok, I'll just wear some, whadeya call it...boring clothes? Neutral clothes. Clothes that BLEND in and no one will notice.

22. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    _Vengeance_, do you go to Sprauge? I was there for a Marching Band Competition a while ago. (Yeah yeah, ha ha, a Band kid and a Star Wars geek, yeah yeah; hey i'm in a garage band so that cancelles it out)

23. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    _Vengeance_, do you go to Sprauge? I was there for a Marching Band Competition a while ago. (Yeah yeah, ha ha, a Band kid and a Star Wars geek, yeah yeah; hey i'm in a garage band so that cancelles it out)

Indeed I do. And no need to worry about the band geekiness, lol. I was one for awhile, and most of my good friends still are band geeks :)

24. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I was also in the band for acouple years. I played the manly Clarinet. I was the BIGGEST stud on campus. ;)

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I'm a Drama Geek!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.