main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Daily Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *mouth drops open* LA Film school?!?!?!?! I am SO SO SO jealous of you right now! :( I was looking at that SAME EXACT COLLEGE just the other day! And I saw the prices and was like, WOW, it's gunna take a miricle(lol, don't know how to spell miracle.). Well, *pats Atty on the back* good goin!
    Just don't forget about us here in old Oregon! *sniff*
    Hey, we gotta do some kind of film this summer or something, this could be the only chance the Oregon FF can get together and do that type of thing. Way back when, a LONGO TIMO ago, Oregon FF DID STUFF together but I was to young to do anything! This could be it, before most of us go off to college or somewhere that ISN'T oregon.
    Good luck with that money sitch.

I will only be in Russia for 2 weeks this time. Barely enough time to see old friends, but at least I get to see them once before I start some kinda life on my own.

P.S. I'm SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!!

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Well thank you, but I don't need Oregon to remember you by ;). I will try and visit the boards when ever possible, this is pretty much the only board I like coming to anyways :). This board is my life, but I'm sure they will keep me pretty busy at school.

Yeah, I don't really know how I feel yet about going. I mean I'm happy I guess, but It's going to be strange, I'm going to be on my own all alone. I heard that my cousin might also be in LA when I'm down there wo that will be good.

Yeah, the price is quite spendy, but I figured it would be better just coughing it up for a 1 year program than spending 4 times that much on a 4-year school.

3. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, I was taking a little nap during my paper route this morning and some dog started to attack my car. I don't know why. I was just sitting there and all of the sudden I heard something banging up against my car. When I sat up and looked behind me, it was stnading on the trunk of my car.

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey Atty, where do you do your Paper Route? I saw you take the same freeway exit I did going home after ROTS on tuesday. Only you went the opposite way.

Yeah, it's pretty funny when half my life is looking forward to the next post on the message board. lol! Outside of school I mainly hang out with friends and visit the message board. It's weird, most people my age have their whole life lived at school, they do everything with those people. But I don't really have a life at school, cuz I only go part time. I hang out with the Drama Geeks, and crazy people who wear trench coats and capes! I get along best with them. Those people are so creative and fun to be around once you get to know them. I think the coolest person at my school was a guy named Michael Peters. He had long red hair and wore his black hooded robe everyday to school that had a big Cascade High "C" on it(he lettered in Drama). The are definately funner than hanging around girls who talk about "did you hear that Christina and John are going out?" and guys that talk about "Yeah, we're hot. *retarded laugh* But seriously, J.J. had to do 2 more laps around the field because he talked back to the coach.*Jock laugh*" LOL.

Today was awesome though, a couple people brought their lightsabers and we had a lightsaber tournament in the hallway during lunch!

I decided to dress goth today, just because. Yesterday I was all in pink and orange, bright colors! I reminded myself of "Legally Blonde"
    And today I was all black and had the heavy duty eye-liner on. lol. The "everyday goth people" were looking at me weird because I went up to them and said hi.

Tonight I'm thinkin about getting some friends together to go camping in "my wilderness",lol. I have like a bunch of woods near my house, and open land that stretches for miles. It'll be fun.
    Tomorrow I might go se ROTS again, a girl at school invited me and said they'd be there for the 10:00am showing tomorrow. CRAZY PEOPLE! 10:00AM ON A SATURDAY MORNING!?!!?!?!?!?! I don't even know what 10:00am LOOKS LIKE on saturdays!

Is it just me, or has this turned into a ghost board again? Everyone just kinda "faded out" after ROTS came out. It's just been 3 of us posting for a week now.

5. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    My route starts acouple houses past the Vineyard and ends in Jefferson. It;s pretty convienent because I pretty much live right across the street, well I-5 really, from where is starts.

I remeber dressing goth for about a week when my video production class was filming the Christmas Special. It was a Nightmare before Christmas theme. The filmd sucked because my video teacher changed the levels of the audio on so the music was so loud you couldn't even hear the dialogue. Plus the pacing of it was horrible. I editted the theme wand it was great but then they added abunch of segments of school life and crap it totally ruined the pacing that I did with the theme.

You're right about drama people being cool, they were the coolest and nicest people to me. The others just kind of ignored me.

Have fun roughing it out in the wild. Sounds like fun. I remember ages ago when my bro and me invited our neighbors over and we camped out tint the backyard. It wasn't that exciting, it was just a nrmal backyard with a tree and a homemade playground.

I was also wondering where everyone went. Don't they like us anymore:_|.

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    That would be pretty sad if this became a board made up of just us. LOL. We could probably keep it going pretty good until I went off to Russia and you went off to college.

The camp out thing might not work. All my friends have to WORK. They're just a bunch of workaholics! Goodness. But ONE of them will be able to come. So I gotta go build a fire pit in the middle of my backyard wilderness. better go do that...

7. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, have fun and try not to set anything on fire. Or should I say anything besides the thing you are setting on fire :).

8. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    Well, I'm still here (sort of). But I'm not much of a chatter. Who wants to hear about a family guy in his (now) upper thirties anyway?

I hope you both have fun in Russia and LA. I've been to LA but not to Russia (although my family is from there). However, this coming year I will probably be traveling to China. My wife and I are adopting a Chinese girl, to go along with my 5 year old boy. BTW, my boy just "graduated" today from pre-school. It was fun, they sang songs, got diplomas, and everything. There was even food. Next year he goes to kindergarten....I'm having a hard time with that ("my boy is growing up so fast....boo Hoo!!").

Well that's about all for my Daily Life. I told you, who wants to hear about a family guys life.

Cheers for now.

9. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Have fun in China and adopting a girl. It's good to see you post again.e

PS. You're in your late 30's. I foget that old people post here too ;).

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Awe, ofcourse we want to hear about your life. I mean, CHINA, ADOPTING a kid, THAT is pretty darn interesting! Can't compare that to "went to school today, now I'm here." lol.

My friend managed to get herself lost on her way to my house, somehow ended up in the town of Turner.
    And I paid my brother to build me a fire pit because I got tired of it. But then he made his friend do it so I'm giving his friend the money.

11. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Today I am going to do stuff...I don't know yet.
    I just NEEDED TO POST.

12. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Hay, I am going to do "stuff" today also....That's so cool !! (LOL)

I just got done working for two hours (on a Saturday..I hate that). And I just got done paying bills (I hate that also). Maybe the stuff I do later on today will be more enjoyable.

Good Day.

P.S. I want to try to see Star Wars again this weekend. That goes without saying.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Today I played Heros of Might and Magic III, that game is so addicting. But the good thing is, they are senarios, so there IS an end. Unlike Runescape.

I'm going to go up to Hillsboro(sp?) on the 15th and am going to my friends school as a guest on her last day of school! LOL. Then I will get to sit around class while people take their finals, mwahahaha!

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, all I have done today is sleep and watch some tv. I woke up about 40 minutes ago and I had some Primetime Pizza left overs...ummm....so delicious....=P~.

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey, I had leftover Figero's Pizza for breakfast! I like cold pizza, it was good. I could eat pizza any time of day.

All i've done today is watch t.v. and use the computer. It is SO NICE to be a bum again, NO homework! yay!

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    LOL. Yes, Pizza is a good thing. We had it last night as a reward for me geting into college. We also had a 24 marathon, we got through 6 episodes last night.

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It seems we are having pizza AGAIN for dinner, my brother can't get off his pizza kick! It's from Angelina's this time, I've never heard of that place. Oh well, I really don't care.

...wow, it's raining. It was so nice ALL day and now it's raining! *throws stick at rain

I have no idea what to do tonight. hmmm....my brother rented "Electra", I haven't seen it yet so maybe I'll watch it. Anyone seen that movie? Was it any good?

18. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    NNOOO, PIZZA!!! ;). Pizza is just like the dark side, once you get a taste of it, you want more.

Anyway, from what I heard that movie SUCKED. Then again there are some people that think Star Wars is crap so who knows anymore. If you have nothing else to do, maybe you should watch it, just don't expect it to be anything great, that might actually make it better since your expectaions would be lower than my midichlorian count.

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    LOL!!! You have a low medichlorian count huh?
    Yeah, I've heard from some that it wasn't any good. Then again my friend Eric LOVES that movie and is also a StarWars fan. But he DOES tend to be random. So we'll see.

20. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well the movie was "ok". It wasn't really bad like some say, ofcourse I'm not much of a movie critique, lots of movies entertain ME enough.lol. But it wasn't AWESOME like some say also.
    There was just this ONE part that I REALLY could have lived my WHOLE LIFE without seeing...ug!!! NOT AN ENTERTAINING SIGHT. All I have to say is it had to do with 2 women...*CRINGE*

21. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I don't even know what my midichlorian count is because I was tested before TPM came out. The coucil didn't even know what midichlorians were whe I got tested ;).

Well, it's good to hear that it wasn't complete crap, I might have to watch it if someone else rents it.

I just got done watching about 6-7 episodes of 24. We only have 2 discs left to watch. Some exciting stuff.

Also Mark Hammil has a new cartoon show. They interviewed him on G4TechTV. Forgot what the name of it is because it has a ridiculously long title. It involves robots monkeys though. He also commented on Star Wars and how he doesn't think the new ones are as good becuase they don't have any humor to them. Ofcourse he just might be mad since all of the actors in the PT have actual film carreers unlike himself ;).

EDIT: Well, looks lke this is the title, you better take a deep breath because you're ging to need it to say this title.

"Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!"

22. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    "Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!"

It just rolls off the tongue.

23. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    He can't even say it right half the time, he was struggling with it during his interview. I'll see if I can find the transcript.

24. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    If you repeat it to yourself about 20 times than it's not so bad.lol. Good ol Mark, don't hear from him much anymore. He WAS a great actor(when playing an insain guy in one of Alfred Hitchcock's weird t.v. shorts.) Ofcourse, I really didn't see much of his work to decide completely.

Man Atty, you really like that show don't you? I've NEVER seen 24, not even a glimps. I had no idea what the heck it was until I saw one of the DVDs at the video store the other day.

Today I stayed home from church to clean, gee how fun. My parents had a REALLY LONG lunch they were going to afterwards and I didn't want to be stranded there for long hours of today. So I told my mom I'd clean for her if I could stay home. lol. I don't know yet if I got the better end of the deal.

25. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, have fun doing work, muhahaha.

Anyway, 24 is a great show, on my top 3 list of all time favorite shows. It's right up there with The X-Files and The Shield. I started watching it last year and got addicted to it. I bought all of the seasons and am trying to get my parents to watch all of them. So far we have finished the first season and now have about 8 hours left with season 2. Well probably watch season 3 when I'm recovering from my surgery.

At first today sucked because I had really thick papers today, but it turned out allright.. I also saw a hurt deer, he was limping around trying to run away from my car. Got home and ate some Eggos and scrambled eggs with tons of melted cheese, yum yum.

Just got done taking a shower and have to empty the dishwasher for my mom. After that I can finally sleep for a bit and then we will watch more 24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.