main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Daily Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    See ya...Woowhoo, 100 posts on this topic.

2. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Lol, I just went and slept for a bit, gee yeah that's REALLY living life. Oh well, I was tired.

Now I have to babysit a bunch of kids while my parents have bible study in the next room. It really gets old after awhile, those kids are WILD! And I have to keep them QUIET because of the bible study in the NEXT ROOM. !!! I only do this out of the goodness of my heart, I wonder what would happen if I told them my heart ran out of goodness! I geuss I'll suck it up 1 more time, I think they might be going on a summer break soon.

3. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    five words, larena, and the problem is solved: DUCT TAPE AND A CHAIR. there ya go, i will give you that one for free:p

4. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Man, I went to bed right after my last reply on this topic and didn't wake up until 1:30, just intime for my paper route. I got done really early today, about 1 hour ahead of schedule. So I was really starving since all i had to eat before I went to bed was my raspberry sandwhich, so I ate some eggos when I got home.

So, how did the babysitting go? What did you end up doing with them? I remember when I used to babysit my step-siblings before they were my step-siblings. My dad would give me $20 so I always wanted to do it. It was the easiest job in the world because all they eveer did was do their homework in their bedrooms so all I ever did was watch tv and play Metal Gear Solid 2 on Shawn's PS2.

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It was very...lets just say I was dieing for a place to hide and forget it all! One 2 year old who screams a lot, one 4 year old who thinks it's great fun to act like a dog and bark really loud, two 6 year olds that are really spoiled and yell everytime the little ones take something away, and an 8 year old that was about to cry the whole time because "the movie we are watching is for babies"!!!!(I was about to tell him to stop acting like one!) THEY WERE SO LOUD! Ya just can't get FIVE KIDS to be quiet for the study in the VERY NEXT ROOM! I'm so glad I'll be in Russia for the next bible study, mwahahaha!

Just got home from school. But I have to leave again around 1:45 because I'm being tutored in Algebra II. I REALLY don't like math. ug. My brain is more CREATIVE than SCIENTIFIC!!! I failed Algebra I, (excuse the term) BSed my way through Geometry, and now my mom is making a lady from church tutor me for Algebra II! I'm NEVER taking calculus.

...hm, maybe this next weekend I will be spontanious enough to actually MOVE IN to my room.

6. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Holy crap, that sounds likeit sucked. If you think it bad for the 6 year old that acts like a dog, I have a 13 year old step-cousin that acts like a horse. She has no poeple skills and she still acts like she is 6.

Don't feel bad, I was also horrible at math. Let me say though that the teacher helps out alot. My teacher in jr High and freshman year was really good. I got A's andB's with him. Once I went to McNary, let's just say that was where the fun began. I pretty much failed Geometery and transferred into a iductive Geometery and finished with a D.

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    lol, I think I remember you posting about that, you went to some BBQ and your 13 year old cousin was there?

I almost fell asleep, which is really hard to do when the teachers sitting right next to you explaining things. I can usually get through it, but today seemed extra bad. I got wrestless and started thinking about things that I wanted to do when I "escaped" math. I'm so tired. I want to take a nap but I got homework, bleh. Which means I shouldn't be on here posting but oh well, lol. I'm a message board addict.

8. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Same Here... LOL

Just rented Doom3 and it is prety cool. The grapics are great and it hasn't become repetitve yet. Tommorrow I plan on buying GTA:San Andreas for the XBOX. I have it on the PS2 but I haven't been able to get one yet and my bros broke down so I'm just going to wait until the PS3 comes out. It's going to have 2 games that I want, Metal Gear Solid 4 and 24(PS2 really, but it's still going to kick some major TAIL, yippee, I'll finally get to be Jack Bauer/Kiefer Sutherland and torture people for the sake of National Security :D).

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    I don't get much of a chance to try out gaming systems. I have an N64 and a GameCube and that's it. I think if I were nuts over a certain game it would be Zelda, I LOVE that game! I can't wait for the new one to come out soon. But other than that, it's mainly computer games that suck me in.

I need help. You know how hard it is to get along with a 9 month pregnant woman who by the way already is very emotional naturally?!!! My mom seriously threw a FORK at me today because I was playing around and she didn't take it the right way. I can't wait till this kid is OUT. lol.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    LOL. that is funny but horrible at the same time. Is she due before you go to Russia or after you go?

It was funny, my friends parents can't take jokes either, they are always serious and also very unfriendly. I have known Clifton for about maybe 6-7 years and they still don't really like me. Just the other day I went over to his house. The door was open so I waked in. His dad came up to me with an attitude and said "What don't you know how to knock one doors anymore"?

So I said "No"?

He had a look of disgust and I went to Cliftons room.

I wish I had a computer that was good enough to play games. The one I have now sucks real bad, the audio is even screwed up so I can't even hear anything. Also the Virus/adware program I had needs to be renewed and I don't have the password to renew it. The last game I enjoyed playing on the computer was Half-Life, great game.

11. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    That sounds like a very understanding relationship ya got there, hehe. Are you sure you don't SOUND serious? LOL.

She is due the 29th, which means I would be in the prosses of returning. But wait...is that the 29th RUSSIA time zone or 29th OUR time zone? Woah. Last year when I went, I left on the 16th of Augest and returned on the 15th of Augest, it was crazy. But yeah. So it's gunna be funny if she is in labor as I'm driving home from the Seattle Airport. Then again, she said she has the tendancy to go into labor 2 weeks early, in that case I will still be here...wait, that would mean I'm going to have a new baby sibling in 5 days!!!!!!! Yikes. Man, this is gunna be a crazy summer. It's just been me, my bro, and my sis for 17 years of my life! Now all of the sudden there is someone new...not to mention it's my sister or brother!

I don't know what to do tonight. *sigh*

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    How old are your brother and sister?

I remember when I got back from Europe acouple years ago, it was weird and it sucked because "it was the longest day of my life". ;) If only you watched 24, you would get that horrible joke.

As for what to do...You can...

-Browse the internet.
    -Post on here.
    -Watch a movie.
    -Make your mom mad.
    -Go to bed.
    -Play a computer game.
    -Watch tv.
    That's all I can think of right now.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    My sis is 21 and married. It was quite interesting actually when she called us on a random Wed. evening and said she was getting married on Sat...they're still together though.

And my brother is 13 years old. But he is like REALLY big for his age. Big meaning tall and lots of mass.

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Did your parents flip out or anything when she did that or were they supportive of it. My dad definately would have flipped and probably would have gone on a ramage through the city.

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Lets just say...my household was not a happy one for about a week. My mother was in tears, and my dad wouldn't stop calling her and trying to talk her out of it: the usual yelling, shouting, calming down, listening, back to yelling. THen hanging up.

Not to mention the guy is on probation so I legally wasn't allowed to even be at her wedding let alone in his presence. But my mom decided I couldn't miss my sis's wedding so we broke the law. lol. good times. NOT.

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    So I take it that your dad didn't give him the family blessing. Holy crap, that story beats anything I have.

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah no kidding.
    But everybody has "healed" since then. My sister has and always will be the rebel,lol.

So the film your doing, INFORMATION?

18. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I'll PM you all of the summary, don't want to spoil it for everybody else.

19. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    My posting is going to be VERY scarce this week. We are having Oscar Awards in drama class and it's going to be this big formal celebration and well I have to perform a lyp sync for lots of people. I'm going to have to plan this out, LIVE at my friend Stephanie's house, get it down before FRIDAY, bookreport due that I haven't even STARTED on yet, English Journal, Spanish Finals on Thursday, Spanish self pace packet, Algebra, working sun up to sun down on Drama project, FREAKING OUT, youth group thursday night, I'm getting $100 to film my mom's friend's wedding on...whatever...SATURDAY!!!! OMGOODNESS! Atticus I CAN'T BE THERE SAT. I have to FILM A WEDDING!!!! *breathing in and out rapidly* Going to see ROTS TONIGHT AT 7:00pm at Stayton theater with Stephanie....AHHH!!!!!H!H!H!H!H!H!H!H!H!H! ok, ok ok, CALMNESS...CALMING DOWN......COLLEGE ENGLISH III FINALS!!! Gotta STUDY FOR THAT.... Ah ah ah, absolutely NO down time TONIGHT, TOMORROW, THE NEXT DAY, THE NEXT DAY, and the next day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 *passes out*

*wakes up 1 hour later* Atticus, I will have to film with you on Monday if...WAIT!!!@ I have ALGEBRA on MONDAY!!!!!#$)*(#)%*(#)$*@#*()(*)*#*(@&#(*$&(#*&(@*!&#!!!!
    Ok, *sigh*, I can be there around 3ish Monday until whenever...well not until WHENEVER obviously..lol.....but you know. And then Tuesday I am 100% FREE....at least I'm pretty sure.....

STRESS STRESS STRESS...

20. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, hopefully your week goes better and is less hectic than what you just posted.

No problemo, so I guess Monday or Tuesday, whenever you can.

Well Today has been pretty busy. I went to bed around 7:00 am, woke upp around 11:30. Ate some Eggos and watched a slow pursuit Police chase on FoxNews. Took a shower and then took my stepdad to the Salem Hospital to get some blood tests done. I went to BestBuyto buy GTA but found out they aren't getting it until tommorrow, don't know why? I bought a new MXPX cd instead. I went to Circut City to see if they had GTA yet, and yet again I was met with disappoint. My stepdad took me to Carl's Jr as a reward for taking him everywhere. Got home and am typing this as we speak.

21. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    You're typing that as you speak? wow, that takes talent. I'M typing THIS as I speak, interesting concept... ;)

22. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, my dad always tells me that I need to multi-task, so I figure why not finally listen to some of his fatherly advice.

23. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    yep yep.

You know, you need to threaten me or something because I REALLY shouldn't be on here! BAD melanie! BAD! Must do homework!...I gotta leave for Stephanie's house in 15 minutes also. It cost 60 Rubels for 20 minutes on the computer at the internet cafe in Russia, I'm gunna have to cut down on my addiction or I won't have any food money! lol.

EDIT: Somebody round here wouldn't happen to have a retro wig, would they? Like a poofy one or something, that's really long?

24. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    The only type of wig I have is a mullet wig. It's kind of reddish/brown.

Bad Larena, get off the computer NOW!!!

(ps: I really wish you wouldn't since you are the only other person here today and that posts here regulary, but you must get off the internet...so go, and don't look back. [face_tears]

25. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    NOOO!!!!!! I don't want to leave!!!!

Sheese, I'm waiting for a call from my dear friend because she was supposed to GIVE ME DIRECTIONS TO HER HOUSE!!! So I'm stuck...OH. TO BAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.