main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Daily Life

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, May 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    NOBODY IS ONLINE!!!! I'M SO ALONE!!! NOT even on my IM!!!!

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    I'm back, my bro had to use the computer for a little bit, but he's gone nnow.

3. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Okay Larena, I'm going to start threatening you now.

"If you come on here before you have your school comlpeted, I am not going to talk to you anymore(until monday anyway). I'm going to make you bleed your own blood!" ;)

4. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    WOw, that's quite the threat. And by they way, this isn't me...it's someone else that's NOT melanie. Yep. uhuh. :D

5. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    LOL, then I guess I take it back. How are you, did you know there is another person on the forums with the same username as you, her real name is Melanie though. ;)

6. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Wow, like THAT is amazing.

7. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well, I better go write a book report, it's due tomorrow. Don't even know what book I'm gunna do, haven't read anything. lol, uups. No prob. I'll just pick a book I've already read! walaa!

8. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Good luck.....You're gonna need it. :)

9. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah THAT worked. I didn't get past the T.V before I got side tracked. "After I watch T.V" (after t.v.) "I wonder if anyone has posted..." (now I'm here AGAIN) I got far.

EDIT: Atty, you need to get MSN Messanger. :p

EDIT EDIT: So we don't spam up the boards. hehe.

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Okay, I shall try. All I need to do now is study the ways of technolgy and find out how to do it. So how do you do it?

11. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Um, I don't know...I just came home a couple days ago and had IM, it was like the twilight zone. So I was like "whatever" and have been using it ever since. lol.

Do a search on it. You can download it for free somewhere.

If I randomly STOP posting, it's because my online connection just went away cuz it's past 10. But no sign of that yet, so it's good.

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, then I will say this in adavance, hope you have a good night and good luck tomorrow with everything. Hope you don't fail all of your classes.

13. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    All I have is College English III, SpanishIII, and Drama. Already did my finals in both those, so Spanish is the only one I CAN and WILL fail.

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well, that is some what good. What did you do for your drama final? What type of drama class is it? Is it for acting or directing or is it more of a technical drama class.

15. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    We had to do a 1 act play for our final. But I hated every minute of it because i got the WORST person in the whole school to work with as a partner. He is seriously the most annoying guy ever, no joke. And he is way to...TOUCHY! AH! *cringes* He has hygene issues. (*waves in the background: "Hi Jean!")sorry, that was random.
    This drama class basically covers MANY aspects of theater and performance. This term we focused a lot on improv's, I kinda got sick of it. But oh well, I like any form of acting. We are having Oscar Awards on friday, it's very formal. Which is why I have to get this lyp sync down by friday cuz I'm performing it.

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Yeah, McNary also has a Oscars type ceremony called the Golden onions. I was nominated my senior year for best outfit and the "What took you so long to get here" award. I didn't win anything. I'm not sprised that I didn't win the costume award. It was pretty much just for the Shakespeare play. Everyone had really cool, unique outfits and I got stuck with a black pull over robe from Walmart. I think if I wore the one I did for the ROTS premiere I could have won. Then again winning isn't everything.

So what song are you going to lip-sync too?

17. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah, I heard they spray paint the onions gold or something. Wouldn't they go bad after awhile?lol. We get cool crowns, it's gunna be awesome.

I'm doing a 60's/70's medley of a bunch of popular songs:

"What the world needs now, is love, sweet love..."
    "The moment I wake up, before I put on my make up, I say a little prayer for you!"
    "She loves you yeah yeah yeah, she loves you yeah yeah yeah..."
    "I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand. Baby I wanna hold your hand..."
    "Ooo child, things are gunna be easier, Ooo child things will be brighter...
    "Then I saw his face, now I'm a believer...Not a trace, of doubt in my mind..."
    "Nananana, NaNaNaNa, hey hey hey, goodbye..."
    "Oh no not I, I will survive..."

All those songs transition for like 1 minute a piece.

18. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    Graduation ceremony is tomorrow!!!!!
    I'm almost done!!!

Yesterday was Senior Speeches... I gave 12 minute speech on how we can combine history and technology. Buckets of fun.

Today was the class picture and Awards Assembly. I recieved an award for scoring in the top 85% in the school on the SAT. Also I was given two extra cords for completing the CS and Cisco classes. And the Honor Society stole, of course.

It was REALLY hot in those black robes!!

Only 29 hours till I graduate!

19. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Well congrats Sentinel.

Yeah, those gowns aren't a good thing if you want to be comfortable in. I remember for my graduation I just wore shorts and a white t shirt underneith it. Are you allowed to throw your hat thingys? We weren't allowed to throw ours because it could gouge someones eye out, but most people did anyways, I however didn't because I didn't want to lose mine.

Well, Larena, good luck memorizing those songs. Are you good at emorizing things? I always had trouble with it, that's probably why I was only in 1 play. I played Death so I didn't have to worry about any lines.

ps. You get crowns, I so jealous. The onions don't last that long. I took 2 of them because we had tons left over. I think I still have them in my room at my dad's house. I just don't know what is left.

20. sentinelsquad

Feb 16, 2005
    Hmmmmm, I don't know if we get to throw our hats.
    I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

21. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    So where si yor graduation going to be? At your School? Or some ohter place. I had mine at Valcano Stadium. The Practice run sucked because some loser stepped out of line, so it took a couple hurs to find where the line got messed up. Ofcourse the person was at the end of the line, so we had to run through were we sat several times so they could spot the scerw-up. Let's say that most everybody was peeved at him for doing that. It was a 90% day when we ran through it so alo tof poeple were upset about that too.

22. sentinelsquad

Feb 16, 2005
    It's going to be at the Armory. *shudder*
    Each senior gets 7 tickets (9 for those who requested more), there are about 350 graduates that equals about 2500 people in one of the most poorly ventilated buildings in the city.

They claim it will be over in an hour and a half- yeah right!

After that there is an all night party til 4 am at the Keizer Courthouse Athletic Club.

23. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    After that there is an all night party til 4 am at the Keizer Courthouse Athletic Club.

Yeah, We had the same thing only it was at the one in South Salem. It was pretty fun. My friend and I were on a caffiene high though. She was laughing at anything anybody said. It was pretty funny.

24. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Yeah everybody has to graduate at the Armory these days, my my. We have beach balls and silly string and those popper things that pop out confette to through around, big mess but oh well! It actually doesn't seem to get that hot in there, but that could just be me. I make everone suffer to watch me when we go down to Mexico and I wear sweaters the whole time,lol. I dunno, I'm just a sweater kind of person. I love my comfort.

Just got back from labeling food cans and boxing them to send off to the homeless, I'm going to have nightmares about unlabeled canned corn.

25. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    LOL, I know what you mean. I would always wear my leather jacket. It was funny, all the pics I have of when my 8th grade class went to the east coast have them in shorts and t-shirts and then I'm there in my brown leather jacket and pants. I love that leather jacket, I would wear it no matter what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.