main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dallas Sci-fi Expo

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Rycove, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    I know that our thrid meeting is set for july the 12th but I just found this convention in dallas. On the 12th & 13th. If at least two more people want to go we can make that the third meeting. Billy Dee Wiliams (Lando Calrissian) will be their as well as Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett), & Peter Mayhew, (Chewbaca). Their will be other sci-fi guest their also. Go to this link for details.

http://www.scifiexpo.com/scifiexpo.asp

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    We would love to see y'all come on over to Dallas for the Expo!

We usually go out to dinner Saturday night after the show closes, and from there we can go do whatever.

Post your ideas here, see y'all then! :cool:

3. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I'm just curious, a few summers ago, there was a Sci-fi expo in Shreveport, did any of you guys go? I did and it was awesome. I have my Peter Mayhew and Jeremy Bulloch autographs in my cube at work. If you get a chance Rycove ask Zensin about my cube as I work with him. It's too bad that they haven't been back to Shreveport since. :(

4. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    I went to the shreveport expo too. I also have the same autographs in my home office.
    cool!

5. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    i would love to be able to go to the one in dallas but i dont know if i will be able to yet... ill get back with ya and let you know in the next week or so...

btw.. welcome dante i dont think i have said anything to you yet..

6. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Anyone here going to be at the Con?

7. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    We probably wont make this one. Our thrid meeting was scheduled for the same day last month. We are eager to gain offical status, so I think everyone decided to stay here for that. I hope you have a blast though. Come back and post here to let us know how it went.

8. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    We probably wont make this one. Our thrid meeting was scheduled for the same day last month. We are eager to gain offical status, so I think everyone decided to stay here for that. I hope you have a blast though. Come back and post here to let us know how it went.

9. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001

10. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001

11. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Oh well :(

I hope we all get to meet up sometime :)

12. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    Whoa Quad post by Rycove :p

I have Never seen a Quad post before.

13. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    how did I do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.