main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN Dalton Neighbors Need Advice

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by EmilieDarklighter, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    The Dalton Fan Force is having it's very first meeting on the night of the opening of RotS, and I was wondering what you all do during the course of a meeting? All we really know is that we're meeting at a resturaunt that night, and beyond that I don't really know what to do. Any ideas?

2. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    Well, all we did is have something to eat the first couple of times. Your main goal is to get to where you're "official". After that, you can start working on things to do, or themes to each meeting. We've been pretty busy with the premier so that's what's been occupying our meetings, but we might try the theme thing after Episode III comes and goes.

Once you get comfortable with some of the members, you can have a movie meeting at someone's house. Maybe a BBQ with it. We have regular game nights at a local comic shop, but that could be stuff you could do at regular meetings as well.

I would like to invite you to come out to The Rave in East Ridge, TN for our premier events we'll have going on from the midnight showing up to the Costume Contest on Saturday. I'm going to start a thread to annouce that stuff. But either way, let me say "congrats" on getting your first meeting going! That's great and a very important step. Make sure you let the Regional rep (or whatever Minicia Brightstar's title is) know, otherwise the meeting won't count. I foun that out the hard way... Live and learn. Good luck!

3. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    LOL, yeah, I know about that part.

The Rave is pretty hard for us to get tickets for...we're probably all going to be at our local movie theater. They have separate showings for the geeks who show up in costume. ;) Or at least they did for Return of the King. I hope they do it for Star Wars, too. ;) But if I or any of the other members can show up for the pre-movie stuff, we will. :)

4. mr_nightmarez

mr_nightmarez Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2003
    Good Luck Em!

Did the Dalton Newspaper contact you? I gave them your info etc..etc..

Keeo in touch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.