main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho DanBinks' Brithday

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by danbinks, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    On saturday October 23, I will be celabrating my Brithday, at my house starting at 5:00pm.

Contact Me for more info.

P.S. My actual Brithday is on October 27.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey, sounds good Dan. I'll try to be there if I can.
    We'll definately bring this up at the meeting. Thanks!

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Have a Happy Birthday. I'll be thinking about ya as we board the plane to Floria.

4. codywankenizzle

codywankenizzle Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2004
  5. codywankenizzle

Jun 22, 2004
    Happy Birthday Dan!! i had guessed you were 22 but i see you already are. dont blink binks or youll be 25 in a heartbeat!i will be there if i dont have to work and so far i have that day blocked out for your party!

so, i made it to post again, yep well its a good thing BSU provides these nice computer contraptions so us non-students can surf this here mighty web! i know i told a few of you and im sure the rest know that you dont have to have cash money up front to get in on that sweet-@$$ celebration III hotness. just choose the pay by check option and not have to send payment untill before the registration dead line is up. i know i could have waited, unlikely it is that sell out they will, yet simply wait i could not! (i am not yoda i am not yoda) anyhoo... hey eric whats this about a potential new member?

oh- i just read the 'new here' topic- welcome Maria. nothing much really to add to offical buisness for the mtg. i would just like to hear everybodys low down on C.III hotel stuff.
    yo James whats up my main man in the p.r. trenches? holler back at your dog on the cell phone. have you invited Breka to the next mtg or what?

My clone wars timeline is coming along nicely, theres so much cool stuff coming out before RotS. upcoming comics tell of the dreadnaughts story in the clone wars and the republics origins of the out bound flight projet! this might not be news to any of you but i dont know how well anyone follows the comics but im impressed w/ results. dark horse kicks dug(or gundark) butt man! also the new novel 'lybrinth of evil'(the awsome James Luceno) looks amazing,leads directly in to RotS! well now that i have caught up and wrote yall a novel--talk to you at the meeting!

c.w. keniz

p.s.-have you seen the new topps heritage cards-XTRA SWEEEET.oh yah, hey eric i was thinking that computer you gave me(thanks by the way) might still be of service, once if finish moving in to my new house maybe we could hook that baby up!! hey mark-'dont leave me,eewwe' i hope your enjoying your dvds,thanks for being such a stalwart of the nbo many times over.and one of the guys who helped get it all started!

6. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey Dan, I can't make it, I will be in Salt Lake City tonight and tomorrow. But Happy Birthday and I will see you at the next meeting.

7. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Happy Birthday Dan!!! I have your gift, give me a ring and maybe I can drop it by or something.

8. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Happy ACTUAL Birthday Dan the Binks Man. Just letting you know I'm thinking of you today! Have a great one.

9. codywankenizzle

Jun 22, 2004
    happy birthday Danbinks! hope your having a really good one. thanks for having us on saturday, it was very fun hanging out, and even some blue milk! your parents are very cool and inviting. thanks again. i really enjoyed seeing your shop and was most impressed by it. youve defenitly whipped up some cool things there. heres to the 23 years young green gungan having an even better year than the last! mtfbwy.

cody wan kenizzle

[face_laugh][face_dancing][face_hypnotized]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.