Dance Dance Revolution: The Movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Aytee-Aytee, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master

star 5
    It's called [link=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1296373/]The FP[/link], and apparently is a spoof of video game movies and inspirational action movies (Rocky IV), since imdb has it listed as "Comedy".

Basically two street gangs play a life-or-death version of DDR...and the video game electrocutes the loser. One guy feels bad that his buddy died, so he challenges the victor. Cue DDR training montage and the final showdown.

I can't link to the trailer as they only have one, it's red-band and has copious F-bombs and one set of bare breasts. Just youtube it.
  2. DantheJedi Jedi Master

star 5
    [link=http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/dance-dance-revolucion.html]Dance Dance Counter-Revolution![/link]
  3. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    They've already made a movie based off the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots children's game. Starring Wolverine. No one is really surprised anymore.
  4. Lord Vivec Force Ghost

star 8
    Real Steel was actually pretty good.
  5. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    On principle, I refuse to even entertain that possibility.
  6. AmazingB Manager Emeritus

star 7
    They've already made a movie based off the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots children's game.

Don't forget Battleship! Somehow it's about aliens and not white and red pegs.

Amazing.
  7. DarthLowBudget Jedi Master

star 5
    This is actually supposed to be a pretty well done satire, fwiw.
  8. Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I see they're hitting this DDR thing right at the height of it's popularity!
  9. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Knight

star 6
    Adding Hitler could definitely improve this.