Dang it!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Bravo Force Ghost

star 6
    Dang it!!!!!!!!! Well, looks like I won't be going to the next meeting. :( My Ant is coming down on the 21st, and I haven't seen her in 2-3 years! And, she is my faviote Ant. :) So, looks like thats three in the past three months now for me...make that four now, including the one this June. Well, maybe a few of us RMFFers can get together and just hang out some time, that would be so cool! :) I am really board this summer, and I figure it would be really fun to just hang out or something now and then. Most of my friends are either to busy or have girlfriends to worry about. But, I am just here, like last summer, just hanging out around the house, going to a part time job, gettig ready for football, and going over my math skills I will need for when I become a firefighter.
  2. TK1305 Jedi Knight

star 2
    well bravo being part of our group doesnt mean you have to come to the meeting and you are a big part of our group . just have fun with your aunt . and we'll catch you soooner or later.
  3. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    Having a relationship with your extended family is really cool. those bonds are often taken for granted so while Im sorry you'll miss the meeting, Im glad you'll be hanging out with your aunt. there is no substitute for family --- cherish them.
  4. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    We'll try to do several fun things during the month in between the big meetings that you can show up at.
  5. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND PLAY THE CARD GAME .
  6. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    I know Clockwork has another SW tournament scheduled, i'm sure he'll post a notice about the date soon.
  7. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    AHPR's got it perfect...family is the pinnacle, and we are second to that......aunts and uncles are notorious for giving pretty good advise, so give 'em yur love and a put yur ear to them.....!
  8. Optimus77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Who all plays the new TCG? Where is this place called Clockwork? I'm coming from the springs.
  9. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Clockwork Comics and Games
    2824 South Broadway
    Englewood, CO 80110
    (303) 781-6166
  10. TK1305 Jedi Knight

star 2
    not to brag but I am the man at this new TCG well ok I like to play it
  11. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    kim and i are really getting the hang of it . does pam play it with you ?
  12. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    i got my wife to play SW monopoly a couple times, but that was pushing it. your lucky guys to have someone who actually enjoys these games. anybody ever play- the worst case scenario game ? it asks you what to do if a lion bites off your arm- or you fall into a pit of snakes-stuff like that- its really weird, but i dig it.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.