main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dangerous Proposals

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Mystralgurl, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Normally, I don't really take sides as to whom Jaina should be involved with, but the past week I was just sort of in a J/Z mood, and this, and another viggy were what came of it.

Please R&R!

Jaina stood in front of her closet, biting her upper lip. It had finally happened, and she had no idea what she was going to wear.

Zekk had asked her out.

Slowly, she ran her hands over her spare wardrobe one last time.

Then an idea struck her. ?Mom!? she shouted. ?Mom!?

Jaina whirled around, and ran into her mother?s bedroom, managing to interrupt her and Han, who were passionately kissing. ?Mom!?

Leia sighed. ?What Jaina? Can?t you see we?re busy??

?Yes. But I need your help picking something to wear, so I can do what you and dad were just doing. Hopefully anyway. Can I borrow something??

Han made a choking sound. ?Zekk finally asked you out??

Jaina smiled, a dreamy expression coming across her face. ?Yea. About the dress??

Leia motioned to the closet, and then started kissing Han again. Jaina cleared her throat. ?Well, don?t let me interrupt.? She flipped through her mom?s clothes, stopping at a silky red dress, low cut, with a long slit in the floor length skirt. Perfect.

She ran out, to dress and do her hair.

Zekk stood in front of his closet, flipping back and forth between his two outfits. His Jedi robes, and a black flightsuit. What would Jaina be wearing?

He shoved the mental image of the dress she had worn on Hapes, the night when Zekk?s heart had been cut into little pieces. The night when Jaina had been with Jag.

But she had looked beautiful.

And now she was going out to dinner with him.

Finally he settled on the flightsuit. Slipping into it, and his low, black boots, he examined himself in the mirror. The black matched his hair, and set off his eyes, making them sparkle.

Of course, they were sparkling anyway. Jaina had agreed to go out with him.

He turned and walked out of the apartment.

Six months later?.

This was almost a déjà vu. Zekk stood in front of his closet yet again, trying to decide, this time, between his Jedi robes, his black flightsuit, or his new dark green flightsuit.

Eventually he chose the green one.

Tonight he was planning on proposing.

Zekk took a deep breath to try and calm himself down. Then he walked out the door to pick up Jaina.

Zekk buzzed the door, and he heard Jaina coming. He smiled.

Jaina opened the door, standing there in a white dress, much like the one her mother had worn during the rebellion. She smiled at him and twirled around, showing off. ?How do you like the Princess of Alderaan look??

Zekk smiled back at her. ?I like it. You look beautiful.?

Jaina blushed and took his proffered hand. ?Where are we going tonight??

Zekk laughed. ?It?s a secret.?

Zekk and Jaina sat in a very nice restaurant, candlelight sparkling in both sets of eyes. They were holding hands, not even touching their meals.

Zekk knew it was time. He let go of Jaina?s hand and got down on one knee, opening the little box in his hand, with the most gorgeous ring he could find in it. ?Will you marry me, Jaina Solo??

Tears slid down her face. ?Yes, Zekk, I will.?

She leaned forward, letting him slip on the ring. He sat next to her, and kissed her gently.

Just then, there was an explosion. Zekk scooped up Jaina, protecting her with his body, looking around for the explosion, and the cause. It had been across the restaurant, and several people were laying there, bleeding.

There was pandemonium throughout, as people ran for the doors, trying to get out. But the doors had been bolted shut.

Another explosion echoed through the building. And another.

There were bombs around the entire thing. Zekk moved towards the middle, but couldn?t make it there, because almost all the other people had clustered there.

The explosions got nearer and nearer, but stopped halfway around. There was sort of a silence, then the tall pillar in the middle of the building blew up, killing n

2. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I had high hopes that this one would be different. But nooooooo! You pull out the old demolition card. [face_shame_on_you]

Loved it.

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    No, I can't believe you just killed them off like that. I had such hopes for them :D

Excellent viggie Mystralgurl.

4. Tirra_Parr

Tirra_Parr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2002
    That's so awesome!

Everything is happy and then it explodes!

Okay, I might just have a warped sense of humor,
    but this one made me laugh.

~tirra

5. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Lola64 maybe next time you can remember the way I wrote Jadyn and then, if it does turn out to be fluffery, you can be thrilled and delighted...

You pull out the old demolition card. [face_laugh] luve that expression... glad you liked it!

Healer_Leona Yes... I killed them off... I guess I just don't like people in my viggies to be happy... Thank you!

Tirra_Parr o_O it made you laugh. *shakes head* well, then, I'm glad to have added humor to your day.... thanks for reading!

6. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    LOL you killed them! Awesome!!!

7. Emperion_Blade_Gaurd

Emperion_Blade_Gaurd Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    You know what.... I don't think you've ever done pure fluff....
    I think you should try some fluffage for a change... Go forth and do so!

Good job though, :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.