Daniel Logan (Boba Fett) and Ray Park (Darth Maul) in Sandy and Salt Lake City March 20-21

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by FDC1, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
    He was Jango Fett. I know this because I read it up above. But i'll just say it was the best Jango costume I saw.
    Good Job. :D
  2. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    A dork? ME? Are you sure? Oh, wait....you're right.
  3. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth_Blob: I went up to people and started saying 'hi, who are you?' I knew that anyone behind the tables, WITH (as Angell so nicely put it) the actors, was with the SLCFF :D

Also, Angell, about being dorky: There is nothing wrong with being dorky...dorkiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think Will Smith said it best in MiB: "I make this look good"
  4. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    Sooooooo....You're saying I look good?
  5. mini_pounce Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooh ooh! *raises hand*

I am. ;)
  6. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    You can take that anyway you want to Angell, ;)

Calm down M_P...there's more where he came from, you didn't meet his friends [face_shocked]
  7. Jedi_Noghri Jedi Master

star 3
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    and there was one more. who's stronger than he looks.
  9. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    One more...I remember two personally...

and how would you know who was stronger Mary :confused:, is there something that you would like to share with us?
  10. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    How come all the cool, interesting stuff is happening before I get there? I certainly hope there is still good stuff going on after my arrival.

BTW, I will be on a scouting expidition end of April. I'm flying in for the BYU graduation & will be looking around SLC for a good neighborhood.
  11. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Maybe while you're here Amber we can get together sometime. That way when you do move in and we all show up to help it's not as much of a shock. ;)
  12. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    Huzzah! well thanks Autumn, and here I was worrying if I was ugly after that comment Mary made....just kidding Mary!
  13. kita_pounce Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I obviously missed out on a lot. LoL

It was fun to go and see all the actors though. I think Ray Park took a liking to my name, he was funny!

Thanks amy for calling and inviting me! I'm glad I didn't miss out on EVERYTHING even though I missed out on a lot!! *Reads all the previous posts with a bewildered look on face*
  14. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Everybody,

We have posted 117 photos and a 3 minute video from the Autograph Expo on the Alpine Garrison Website. The video even includes Ray Park doing some awesome moves with AliKatKelts' lightsaber! :cool:

You can find the photos and video in the Gallery section.

Enjoy! :D
  15. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And for the record, I was not trying to be in any of those pictures with Ray.
  16. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    I was, it's my claim to fame!
  17. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I heard the signing was fun, Sorry I missed it. I will try to make it to next months activity, I promise.
  18. Darth Blob Force Ghost

star 1
    Aha... proof... in the Alpine Garrison photos, my leg, shoe, and a bit of my arm can be seen on the far right of the picture "Maul is a hit with the ladies" on page 5. My brother-in-law is standing next to me, and you can see most of him from the shoulders down.
  19. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still working on getting the photos from my camera taken care of. Sorry folks, I don't do digital :p [yoda]Oh the devil it is![/yoda]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.