main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Daniel Logan (Boba Fett) and Ray Park (Darth Maul) in Sandy and Salt Lake City March 20-21

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by FDC1, Feb 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    He was Jango Fett. I know this because I read it up above. But i'll just say it was the best Jango costume I saw.
    Good Job. :D

2. Jedi_Angell

Jedi_Angell Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 23, 2004
    A dork? ME? Are you sure? Oh, wait....you're right.

3. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Darth_Blob: I went up to people and started saying 'hi, who are you?' I knew that anyone behind the tables, WITH (as Angell so nicely put it) the actors, was with the SLCFF :D

Also, Angell, about being dorky: There is nothing wrong with being dorky...dorkiness is all in the eye of the beholder. I think Will Smith said it best in MiB: "I make this look good"

4. Jedi_Angell

Feb 23, 2004
    Sooooooo....You're saying I look good?

5. mini_pounce

mini_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2002
    ooh ooh! *raises hand*

I am. ;)

6. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    You can take that anyway you want to Angell, ;)

Calm down M_P...there's more where he came from, you didn't meet his friends [face_shocked]

7. Jedi_Noghri

Jedi_Noghri Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2004
    Who?...Me?.... :cool:

8. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    and there was one more. who's stronger than he looks.

9. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    One more...I remember two personally...

and how would you know who was stronger Mary :confused:, is there something that you would like to share with us?

10. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    How come all the cool, interesting stuff is happening before I get there? I certainly hope there is still good stuff going on after my arrival.

BTW, I will be on a scouting expidition end of April. I'm flying in for the BYU graduation & will be looking around SLC for a good neighborhood.

11. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Maybe while you're here Amber we can get together sometime. That way when you do move in and we all show up to help it's not as much of a shock. ;)

12. Jedi_Angell

Feb 23, 2004
    Huzzah! well thanks Autumn, and here I was worrying if I was ugly after that comment Mary made....just kidding Mary!

13. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    Well I obviously missed out on a lot. LoL

It was fun to go and see all the actors though. I think Ray Park took a liking to my name, he was funny!

Thanks amy for calling and inviting me! I'm glad I didn't miss out on EVERYTHING even though I missed out on a lot!! *Reads all the previous posts with a bewildered look on face*

14. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

We have posted 117 photos and a 3 minute video from the Autograph Expo on the [link=http://www.alpinegarrison.com]Alpine Garrison Website[/link]. The video even includes Ray Park doing some awesome moves with AliKatKelts' lightsaber! :cool:

You can find the photos and video in the Gallery section.

Enjoy! :D

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    And for the record, I was not trying to be in any of those pictures with Ray.

16. Jedi_Angell

Feb 23, 2004
    I was, it's my claim to fame!

17. The-Rookie

The-Rookie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    I heard the signing was fun, Sorry I missed it. I will try to make it to next months activity, I promise.

18. Darth Blob

Darth Blob Jedi Master star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    Aha... proof... in the Alpine Garrison photos, my leg, shoe, and a bit of my arm can be seen on the far right of the picture "Maul is a hit with the ladies" on page 5. My brother-in-law is standing next to me, and you can see most of him from the shoulders down.

19. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    I'm still working on getting the photos from my camera taken care of. Sorry folks, I don't do digital :p [yoda]Oh the devil it is![/yoda]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.