main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DankDonk's unbanning party !!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by MrDankDonk, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    to celebrate this momentous, and rather long-awaited event, I hereby declare that Byers Road, in the west end of Glasgow, will be closed to traffic from 1pm to 6pm this Sunday, June 10th, so that there may be PARTYING.

Outdoor consumption of alcohol will be temporarily permitted by the local police, there will be a fairground for the kids, a fancy dress parade, various street performers, and all manner of refreshment on offer.

Over the course of the afternoon, myself and several colleagues, will; provide a variety of musical entertainment. ? around about 3pm, on the Corona Stage, just below Tennents Cross, as punk-ska collective, The Amphetameanies, then further down the road, at about 5pm, on the Russells Stage, as Bleachie, a Blondie-covers band.

Thereafter, there will be burnt meat and beer on offer in my nearby garden.

Any FF members in attendance over the course of festivities, please do come up and say hello. But get your own fudging Buckfast

Donk

2. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Now there's an offer! and me a Sanatogen man myself!

3. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Well, I'd love to attend, but unfortunately I shall no doubt be waking up in Middlesbrough that afternoon with a massive hangover, and decide that my last day as a 22 year old should be spent recovering from the night before, instead of continuing the partying. (Yes, if this makes me a lightweight, then so be it :p)

4. MrDankDonk

MrDankDonk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 28, 2001
    I SUSPECT that it was my granny who, by letting me taste a wee nip of her Sanatogen, set me on course to be the fortified wine abuser I now am :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.