main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Danni Quee ( Rebel Dream SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DVader316, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    So, do you all think her role will expand in upcoming books, especially after her little subplot with Tam in RD ? Will she eventually become part of Iella's Intelligence unit, or was the much lamented Knightfall trilogy her last chance at any kind of real major or supporting role ?

2. Caine

Caine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 3, 2002

Well she's one of the "Insiders" and as such, she will most probably perform important duties.

But there exist too many characters in the NJO already vying for significant "screentime."

3. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I?m hoping Danni becomes an important character. I don?t want he to become an intelligence agent before she becomes a Jedi, though. She?s got a good amount of Jedi potential, and I would hate to see that go to waste.

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Shes one who will live, in my opinion.

5. DVader316

Feb 18, 2000
    I agree, 'Dude. I also like the idea of a Jedi who is a pure scientist. Lends a different perspective to the uniformity of many of the Jedi.

6. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    The Dream: She will end up with Kyp, and both will remain often used.

The Reality: Shell sink into the shadows or die.

7. DVader316

Feb 18, 2000
    I dont know what I admire more, RF, your pessimism or your optimism... ;)

8. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    I like Danni and would like to see her in a major role in the later books.
    But i agree with Caine that she'll probably only get a small part 'cos everyone else needs 'screentime'

9. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    She's an important part of the NJO, but she isn't important enough to take a lot of time from the main characters. However, I believe that we'll see more of her inventions and innovations.

10. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I think Danni will be a great Jedi scientist. With all she did with the Yammasok she will be a very important character. I don't think the will kill her off anytime soon. Hopefully!

11. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    I too would be very sad to see Danni fade to far in the backround. She's been one of my favorite characters since the beginning of the NJO.

12. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I'd like to see her given a bigger part. But everybody I'd like to see given a bigger part isn't. I want to give Ganner a bigger part, and Tesar (he was cool) and that Sharr dude too. But none of that will happen.

13. DVader316

Feb 18, 2000
    If Knightfall would have come to fruition as planned, I believe that both Danni and Ganner would have had major roles, the trilogy in essence centering mostly around them.

Oh, and before people start saying that the trilogy was supposed to be about Danni and a Jedi named Jorallen, I still believe that Jorallen was merely an alias that Ganner would have used. Possibly in some kind of undercover mission ... ?

14. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    I've heard that the dude just looked like Ganner, it really wasn't, it was just a rumor. but you told me not to say that. 8-}

What do I know?

But you might be right, DV. You're almost always right.

15. DVader316

Feb 18, 2000
    I try, JJD. ;)

16. Darth Tuna

Darth Tuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 1999
    Kyp needs some action. Maybe Danni will become his apprentice and "console" him. I am really pleased that Danni has been rehabilitated from her sex kitten role in Vector Prime to become a formidable scientist. AA has done a great job with ALL the characters!

17. tanjokabri

tanjokabri Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2001
    Danni's already packing her bags, ready for EU Limbo :D

18. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    I too would look in favor of a Kyp and Danni relationship just to put a nail in the coffin of a Kyp and Jaina one. :D

19. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Dec 1, 2001
    Oh, go away, I-poodoo. Is everyone trying to make me mad? I think it's make JJD mad day.

EVERYONE IN THE GALAXY IS ABUSING KYP TODAY!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    they came out their holes :)

21. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I dont know what I admire more, RF, your pessimism or your optimism... -DVader

What's the difference? [face_laugh] J/K

I think that KJA's posting today and subsequent revelation that he has a future with the SW saga has caused Kyp bashers to come out of hiding.

I don't know about Danni. I thought that Shelly Shapiro said that they had decided not to develop her character. Still, she did have a good role in RD.

What do you mean "coming out of her sex kitten role and shaping into a formidable scientist? In my opinion, she was always a formidable scientist. Just because she's blond and beautiful does not make her a sex kitten or incapable of being smart.

22. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    I hope RD expands on danni plots

also, can one not be a kyp and a jag fan? for different reasons

23. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    There is no KJA posting here. It was a sock given VIP status as a sick joke! Unfortunately I was all too willing to fall for it! :(

Anyhoo, don't get too worried about what KJA said. And DON'T let the Kyp bashers get to you! :p

Jae Angel

24. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    i fell for it too
    i want to kill someone :D

25. Lianna

Lianna Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Thanks JD. I forgot what today was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.