main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST [Dare Challenge Response] Kylo vs. the Ghosts of SNARK! (Kylo, Han, Anakin, Hux & more)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ewok Poet, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Congratulations, my friend! Wonderful to see this very... unique piece recognized in this way. =D=

Ewok Poet likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I'm speechless. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Totally a new spin on the GFFA version of the Food Network [face_mischief] 8-}

Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    We don't have that one, but we have 24 Kitchen. I guess I watched a good deal of it, and then there's also that film where Eddie Murphy is some sort of a Messiah... :eek:

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  4. NobodyIX

NobodyIX Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 19, 2018
    '12 dog years...'[face_laugh]
    The Ghost of the Jedi watching the First Order cooking show. Kylo Ren talking to his invisible dad and grandad with a bucket on his head and the kitchen on fire. Some days Kylo shouldn't get out of bed. Hux had to resuscitate him, haha!

Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  5. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    No, no, no, no, nooooooooooooo! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Stay away before it's too late.

Too late. You're now mad, too. Then again, aren't we all mad? :D

Thanks for your comment. @};-

I never had this many different people comment on anything. I'm worried. :kylo:

NobodyIX likes this.
  6. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    BONUS - THE SOUP RECIPE! I forgot that I had promised it to some people.

EP's Famous Fennel and Carrot Soup
    • 1 whole fennel, about 400 grams- leaves reserved, the rest sliced
    • 1 large or 2 small carrots -sliced
    • 1 leek - sliced, no leaves
    • 1 litre chicken or vegetable stock OR a 1 litre cube
    • 2-3 tbsp olive oil
    • A handful of ground raw or blanched almonds, doesn't make any difference.
    • 1 tsp ground cumin
    • 80 ml cream/creme fraiche/smetana/milchrahm - whichever is typical of your country.
    Heat the olive oil in a pot, add leek, fennel and carrots, saute until tender, for about ten to fifteen minutes. Don't allow your vegetables to change colour!

Meanwhile, heat up the stock.Add stock and almonds. Bring to boil.

Reduce the heat to low, cook for about 30-40 minutes.

Blend.

Add cream and cumin, stir well.

Serve with croutons, almond flakes and/or reserved fennel leaves.You can use more stock and cream for a thinner soup, to serve more people, depending on your taste. The amount I make is enough for six portions - so, Kylo, Hux and Phasma could invite three of their friends, though I don't think they have any.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    NobodyIX and Findswoman like this.