Discussion Dare challenge

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Alexis_Wingstar, Oct 6, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
    Are we going to do the dare challenge anytime in the future? I always had fun with these, and wound up writing things I never thought I'd write.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    I hope they will do that challenge. But do it after Nano (November will have some of us quite busy writing 50 K words or more)
  3. mavjade It's so FLUFFY! Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 5
    It was discussed during the move (seeing as how the time we usually do it was while we were on the temp boards) but we didn't want to do it on the temp boards. We haven't discussed it in depth since we've gotten back, but I'd be willing to bet we'll do it sometime early next year. Don't worry, we love it too (personally, it's one of my favorite things and I always look forward to it!) so it won't go away, just there is a lot that goes on for a lot of people over the next few months.
  4. Jade_Max Force Ghost

star 5
    Sweet!! I *love* The dare challenge... if I have time to participate again this year, I totally want another wacky dare like the ones I did last year - *so* much fun!!
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'm hoping for one of the actually kooky ones. The closest thing that has happened was the one where they made me watch Jersey Shore and that was just cruel.
    Jade_Max likes this.
  6. Alexis_Wingstar Force Ghost

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade