main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

dare to enter...THE DARKSIDE!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    *This is a thread were you can release your HATRED and all your ANGER upon the galaxy!!!!*

(stardog) Stands motionless gazing up into the night, tracing the connections in the stars of the fallen sith of the past...

The sith apprentice reflects his fury into this moment in time. His eye's glowing against the stars as he draws his light saber igniting it fast CRACK HISS!!! He throws the ruby blade high into the sky as he makes a defensive stance extending his arm behind him as his saber falls into his grip. He throws a bottle of beer into the air, the bottle spinning and dancing against the stars. The sith leaps into the air twirling his light saber around in a blur has it slice through the neck of the bottle, the beer foaming out of it. Stardog lands on the ground silently as the bottle falls into his grip, his lightsaber extenguishing quickly ZHHHHHHH! He takes a drink from the fine lager as the cut bottle neck slices his lip. The apprentice kills the beer and looks back into the stars as the blood slowly runs off his lip.

"I can feel the sith rising..." he whispers to the stars.

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well I've been catching up on all the dirt on the mods. I can't understand the cause of the problem. There is no true reason why all of this was needed. But I am glad that the SECRET SITH SOCIETY has not bashed anyone, Moderator or Owner. This tells me something about us that perhaps some just don't get.

That we are SITH and that we control our own destiny.

That we care more about each other than to run our brothers and sisters into the dirt. My personal opinions on the matter I shall keep to my self. I'm just very happy (in a darkside hatefull kinda way) that we are above this. We care more about the simple things in life like Spookies igloo. (Nice story man brought back many memories.) Or the tunes we jam, or the wait for the next meeting. I'm just glad that I've got to know you guys even if it is only on the board... Now that was all emotinal!!!

NOW LET'S BRING ON THE HATE!!!!

Stardog stares at his adversary (the used car sales man) and uses the jedi (sith) mind trick.

*You will sign over the title and bring me a beer you
    car dealing scum!!!!*

"I need a new car bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WA!! WA!! WA!! WA!!
    But I hate payments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kick the payment! BAMMMMMMM!!!

I stomp the payment! STOOOMMMPPP!!

I....

Ah!! Forget it... I'm too angery. I'm going to bed!! I got my Chewbacca Beanie!!! Good Night!!!!!

Tag!!!!
    You're it...

3. Darth-Spookious

Darth-Spookious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    A black cloaked figure approaches the Mall. Opens the swinging doors with the force. Enters the Mall as everyone around runs for a good hiding spot. Holds one hand in front of him, one lightsaber hilt flies off his belt into his grip. He ignites it...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIUUUMMMMMMMM. Salesmen start running for the alarm. One by one, Spookious lifts them in mid-air with the Force and throws them into a large pile. One useless body on top of another. This Dark Lord of the Sith walks outside of JC Pennys into the main part of the Mall. A security guard fires a blaster bolt. Spookious easily deflects it with his saber. A group of security guard clones descend down the escalator, moving quickly to apprehend this dark jedi. Darth Spookious ignites his other saber.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIUUUMMMMMMMM. Throws one saber towars the security clones. The blade beheads 3 of the 5 guards. Their heads rolling to Spookious' feet as the lightsaber boomerangs back into his grip. Extinguishing his sabers, he sends to fierce bolts of force lightning to the other 2 remaining guards. They fall immediately, silenced.

Darth Spookious walks in KB Toys. Now employee, you will bring your manager before me A manager of the toy store comes out from the back, May I help you ? It is I that am here to help you , You want to hire me so that I can be saving some cash for Celebration III. Manager replies, I want to hire you so you can save money for Celebration III. Proposal accepted.
    Darth Spookious turns and exits. All to easy [face_devil]

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well my masterrrrrrrrr......

Since we seem to be alone on this thread I thought it might be a good spot to plan our strategy for the destruction and chaos we shall cause over at the sprinkle thread.

What do you think?

I have sent a TELEGRAM OF THE SITH to the empress offering our services in tracking down this LITTLE problem she seems to have. With our combined strength we can burn the centurian moon to ashes. I think we shall be more than a match together to track down this alien and unleashes the fury upon him that is the sith!!!

I do not think that I can accomplish this task alone.
    But with my Master.
    Well....
    Need words really apply to the hell that should befall those that oppose us.

I don't think so...

...end of line

5. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I am with you Stardog, No system shall oppose the Secret Sith Society We shall reign forever.

6. Darth-Spookious

Darth-Spookious Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2004
    .... and crush all those in our path that oppose us [face_devil]

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Masterrrrrrr....

I have said a prayer to the darknessssssss....
    And we are now on our way to complete chaos.
    The Creature that we hunt...
    Will be no match for the power...
    OF THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall paint the galaxy red with his blood.

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I am with you too masssster. [face_devil]

9. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Just don't blow up Endor while I'm on it, okieday? ;)

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    OK, as long as you don't keep speaking like that stupid gungan Jar Jar Binks. [face_devil]

11. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    Spookious! [face_love] my evil companion!

Would you like me to have a chat with that KB manager? I'm sure that my force powers of persuasion will enlighten him and make him see that his own choice is to hire you or die! [face_devil]

12. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Well...

Sith Wench? Would you care to aid in our destruction of the forest moon of Endor? With the combined strength of the master, the apprentice, and the wench no one can oppose us.

We could become powerful allies?

What do you think Masterrrrrrrr?

13. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    YYYeeessssssssssss, the Sith_Wench will make a great alliance. She is incredibly powerful. We will Dominate this Galaxy as Sith Rulers. [face_devil]

14. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    An invitation from Spooky [face_love] is never turned down by the Sith_Wench [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.